Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SC2 Poll: Fear Itself

Default Re: SC2 Poll: Fear Itself

Quote Originally Posted by Rake View Post
    I am very new to competitive starcraft (only played the campaigns before) and I get so full of adrenaline mid-late game that my hands get shaky and I can't macro properly.

As an aside, I think Blizzard should put something between beginners league and normal league. Perhaps with full speed and no extra blockages but with only players that just finished beginners league. There is a huge jump between beginners and normal.
    Considering Blizzard's matchmaker which mostly puts you against opponents of similar level and there being leagues for diamond to bronze. Laddering takes some getting used to but generally you're against opponents of similar skill level. So just keep at it. If it gets really bad then you could try find practice partners or go for more custom games to practice. Or do some 2v2s. They tend to be more forgiving than 1v1.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

I hate playing against random players. I just instantly know there is no way that it will be a normal game.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

I don't really fear any race but, if I did, it would be Terran for obvious reasons.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    I hate PvP, it's always just a bunch of warp gate rushing and there's not much you can do other than WG rush yourself or turtle. PvT is quite a fun matchup actually, though I'll still occasionally lose out to the one-base all-ins that terrans love. And banshees, ughh...
    Ugh, I hate PvP as well. Can we say Colossus wars?

Terrans and Random.

Terrans for their immense versatility coupled with difficulty to scout them. The amount of shock they can bring, the level of secrecy, and burst in production backed with strong positional tools/units.

Random being you are in the dark, and must sacrifice those critical 80-120 minerals early on.

And also any other mirror match is kind of boring.

I don't outright fear any one race or build in particular. Ling and reaper rushes can be annoying, as can mutas. I get a bit shaken when I see early voids, collossi, ultras or Thors.

As for the Terran thing, how much of a change would it be to say, remove reactors altogether and require tech labs for marines? (Compensation for damage to rush strats would be done by reversing the suppy before rax requirement).

In my opinion, this would do very little except require more structures to be built.
    I am a master tactician. It is my execution that keeps getting me killed.

Protoss and their pylons.

Man, I hate when they cannon block me in front of my base and instantly warp in to the front lines.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Ugh, I hate PvP as well. Can we say Colossus wars?
    you bring your colossi, I bring Phoenixes with DTs, obs or two and gg lololololoo

I hate PvT with terrans going for all in plays or lots of marauder/ghost faggoter
    banebusts, banebusts are soo fucking cheesy

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Definitely terrans ... because there's a 33% chance (I'm random) that it's gonna be a TvT and it's the only match up I cannot stand.

I'm beginning to like TvT again
    that aside I really hate storms! so I must say Toss and HT warp in!

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Just goof around and gain XP.