Thread: I have a preculiar resolutionproblem..

Default I have a preculiar resolutionproblem..

last night i tried to hook up my TV to my stationary computer for the second or third time (one of witch worked, i think the cord is broken..)

.. to do this i used the Nvidia controlpanel witch seems to be wired to override the usual desktop properties on my win XP.

as iw s about to give up i mssed around with resolution sttings, supposedly for the TV, adn suddnely the panel started viewing my widescreen monitor as a "standard screen", after wtich i have been unable to reset its optimal reslution 1440:900 x32 despite reinstalling the newest drivers for monitor and GFX-card.

.. i sicne figured out how to make custom resolutions and was able to get my desktop viewing at 1440:900 x16 ... sadly howver, sc2 needs x32 to operate so i cant seem to get my sc2 resoultion optimized again. ill probably have to settle for soemthing lesser, but its very frustrating nontheless. it should be fixable, i just have no clue how.

noe: i can make a custom resolution for 1440:900 x32 too, but that wierdly vews as larger than my screen so that i need to scoll both up/down and left/right to view the entire desktop (including if i pick this ingame after having customized such a res.)

... maybe i should seek help for this on an officia nVidia board but i dont like my chances of getting the help i need, nšor am i sure where exactly to turn and i dread registration mgiht be needed etc, draining my oh so precious time. lol.

if anyone reading has a clue, let me know. thx.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Default Re: I have a preculiar resolutionproblem..

... i think i kidna solved it. tho im not sure how :P
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.