Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 393

Thread: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

  1. #101

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkalis View Post
    Why not? In Europe it is blue.

    Oh, you didn't knew Dragoons were European?
    Yurop. Here be Dragoons...

    Anyways, so Blizz outsources their cinematics on very early stages of development? Since when?

    PS: After having watched too many Star Trek movies in one night, I must quote Spock:

    "Humans make illogical decisions."

    I guess that goes for Blizzard in general.
    - "Man is Matter" -
    Joseph Heller - Catch 22

    - "Marines are Goo" -
    BusinessMonkey - SC:Legacy

  2. #102

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    No...I don't believe this to be real.
    I respectfully request you consider the timeline this came out in. Apparently it's been hovering the net for 3 months. SC2 has only been out for ~5 months. The models for the characters which are impossibly close to the models in WoL, indicating pre-used content.

    Its possible a group of "fans" made this, with high production values and accurate models and voices... but it seems unlikely to me. This is 100% legit footage. Whether it will be used in the final game is uncertain.

  3. #103

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I respectfully request you consider the timeline this came out in. Apparently it's been hovering the net for 3 months. SC2 has only been out for ~5 months. The models for the characters which are impossibly close to the models in WoL, indicating pre-used content.
    Perhaps it was an outtake which was at some point planned for WoL? The fact that it was removed so quickly from Vimeo and the forums does make for a curious circumstance, as that's something Blizz would likely do.

  4. #104

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    Its amazing how fast BC's can tear through an ancient Xel'Naga vault.

    Almost as fast as I'd tear through Kate Lockwell.

    Hayo! *Rimshot*
    Crush on a girl who's 60 light years away? Damn...Kate has nothing on my Canadian ex gf - you should look around!
    - So, Gerard, I suspect you have a good reason for pulling me away from my Duties.
    - Your Vodka can wait, my good Alexi.


    ================================
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WRZcYVbVg -

    Iron man putting on armor

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAHAUJQ8qGQ -

    Tychus putting on armor
    ================================

    "Also, we've established that the [Wings of Liberty's] storyline was monkey hurlage months ago - so what's the point of all the QQ?," -Gradius

  5. #105

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Perhaps it was an outtake which was at some point planned for WoL? The fact that it was removed so quickly from Vimeo and the forums does make for a curious circumstance, as that's something Blizz would likely do.
    I meant it's 100% done by Blizzard or a hired 3rd party. Its not fan made.

    Quote Originally Posted by RussianSpy27 View Post
    Crush on a girl who's 60 light years away? Damn...Kate has nothing on my Canadian ex gf - you should look around!
    It was a joke. I have a gf. Your fail is epic.

  6. #106

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I meant it's 100% done by Blizzard or a hired 3rd party. Its not fan made.
    You mean you 100% believe it's somehow affiliated with Blizzard. I see no proof yet. Because it happens to be created in the past with similarities to characters we've seen videos of at that time, that doesn't give it any certainty.

    The whole community is going nuts over this. And yet there's no proof it's even affiliated with Blizzard.

    A company that has affiliations with Blizzard and the potential to do future work with them would be foolish to post this without their consent. They'd be ostracized and lose out on potential future business. That's why I don't believe it's authentic.

  7. #107

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    You mean you 100% believe it's somehow affiliated with Blizzard. I see no proof yet. Because it happens to be created in the past with similarities to characters we've seen videos of at that time, that doesn't give it any certainty.

    The whole community is going nuts over this. And yet there's no proof it's even affiliated with Blizzard.

    A company that has affiliations with Blizzard and the potential to do future work with them would be foolish to post this without their consent. They'd be ostracized and lose out on potential future business. That's why I don't believe it's authentic.
    I JUST pointed out that the models, voices, and timeline all point towards this being Blizzard. Pay attention please.

  8. #108

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Another thing...

    This video has been out on the Internet for 3 months and hasn't been noticed until now?!? You mean to tell me in all that time, with the entire community Googling "Starcraft 2 Kerrigan" this video is only now being discovered?

    It was stated this video was created well before now, but is it possible it only recently surfaced on the web and was artificially given a release date of 5 months in the past? Kinda hard to verify that now with the video being removed. I just find it hard to believe that not only would this company jeopardize themselves despite any NDA's, and nobody has found the video until now.

  9. #109

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I meant it's 100% done by Blizzard or a hired 3rd party. Its not fan made.



    It was a joke. I have a gf. Your fail is epic.
    Noooooooooo.....I took you so seriously the first time around :P
    - So, Gerard, I suspect you have a good reason for pulling me away from my Duties.
    - Your Vodka can wait, my good Alexi.


    ================================
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WRZcYVbVg -

    Iron man putting on armor

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAHAUJQ8qGQ -

    Tychus putting on armor
    ================================

    "Also, we've established that the [Wings of Liberty's] storyline was monkey hurlage months ago - so what's the point of all the QQ?," -Gradius

  10. #110

    Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Another thing...

    This video has been out on the Internet for 3 months and hasn't been noticed until now?!? You mean to tell me in all that time, with the entire community Googling "Starcraft 2 Kerrigan" this video is only now being discovered?

    It was stated this video was created well before now, but is it possible it only recently surfaced on the web and was artificially given a release date of 5 months in the past? Kinda hard to verify that now with the video being removed. I just find it hard to believe that not only would this company jeopardize themselves despite any NDA's, and nobody has found the video until now.
    There is no possible way anyone but Blizzard could have made this video with this quality in this time frame. IT IS BLIZZARD'S WORK. Yes, its a bit strange no one found it until now, but that's not unheard of. Boxxy was first posted 1 year before she nearly crashed 4Chan.

Similar Threads

  1. GSL S2 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*
    By Maul in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
  3. How Hard Did You LOL? *SPOILERS*
    By Andromines in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:33 AM
  4. Mission: All In (Possible Spoilers!)
    By moosh in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:28 PM
  5. Well if Kerrigan will still be Kerrigan in HotS...
    By Crazy_Jonny in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •