Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

Default Re: [Spoilers] What the heck is this Kerrigan video all about????

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    Hell, I'd rather watch Battlefield Earth.

Ha, as if. So gross.
    I've decided to make a cavalcade of the StarTrek movies instead. Since I'm a Star Wars guy, I never saw any of the series or films, but since I can't just see Star Wars stuff everytime I want to see some SCI-FI, and I can't play StarCraft2 for sure, I thought what the heck. And I'm somewhat positively suprised, even though I could use less "inner struggle" and more pew, pew...

The cynism in Star Trek is a blast though. Go go Redshirts!

On topic, we're the StarCraft Redshirts! Woop woop!
    - "Man is Matter" -
    Joseph Heller - Catch 22

- "Marines are Goo" -
    BusinessMonkey - SC:Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by flabortast View Post
    I don't...
    But only someone who worked for Blizzard could possibly like this video...

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

LMAO I just have to say. DSquid's responses in this thread are just cracking me up. We definitely need that rep system soon. (Also Lol'd at non canon broodwar haha).

Anyway, it's a shame this is rated T for teen. I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching Mengsk's head pop off just as I thoroughly enjoyed the gore in The Amerigo (marine head exploding eyeball flying out, you see nothing but a skull but for some reason he's still alive enough to gag).

DemolitionSquid, you are officially my favorite poster with spychi in a close second. You're comments are a joy to read

Quote Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post
    LMAO I just have to say. DSquid's responses in this thread are just cracking me up. We definitely need that rep system soon. (Also Lol'd at non canon broodwar haha).

Anyway, it's a shame this is rated T for teen. I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching Mengsk's head pop off just as I thoroughly enjoyed the gore in The Amerigo.
    Oh, yeah forgot to post about that. Good thing you mention it.
    I didn't know slicing someone's head off, makes the effect of a flashbang grenade...

Or maybe they didn't include the part of the cinematic where the "white blood" coming out of Mengsk is due to him being an android just as in Alien, where most of SC1 was stolen anyway...

Which makes me note that Metzen should just have kept stealing from Aliens rather than all that other crap that's been introduced in the SCI-FI universe in the meantime.
    - "Man is Matter" -
    Joseph Heller - Catch 22

- "Marines are Goo" -
    BusinessMonkey - SC:Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessMonkey View Post
    Oh, yeah forgot to post about that. Good thing you mention it.
    I didn't know slicing someone's head off, makes the effect of a flashbang grenade...

Or maybe they didn't include the part of the cinematic where the "white blood" coming out of Mengsk is due to him being an android just as in Alien, where most of SC1 was stolen anyway...

Which makes me note that Metzen should just have kept stealing from Aliens rather than all that other crap that's been introduced in the SCI-FI universe in the meantime.
    Fun fact: in much of Asia, the blood is black. Like oil.

Let the conspiracy begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    Fun fact: in much of Asia, the blood is black. Like oil.

Let the conspiracy begin!
    Why not? In Europe it is blue.

Oh, you didn't knew Dragoons were European?

Quote Originally Posted by GnaReffotsirk View Post
    I know what you mean. Oh, and yeah, so where's the artifact in all these?
    I refuse to believe that is the actual ending. I want to go back to the days where you could actually feel the righteousness behind the characters and what they said and did rather than just be and face cheesy stereotypes

I wanted the Terran campaign to feel like I actually wanted to bring down the Terran dominion; I wanted to be betrayed, to see horrors committed upon people, to feel alone and outclassed. I wanted justice. I wanted vengeance. I wanted to taste the bitterness of defeat as well as the sweetness of victory.

I want my Zerg campaign to feel like I'm playing into my nature; to advance, grow strong and evolve; I want to feel that I'm serving natural law (kill the slow, the weak and the stupid). I want to feel that my purpose is to advance evolution itself. I want to feel the thrill of the slaughter, the feast, the anger at those who do not run. I want to be cold, calculating and bloodthirsty. I want to serve a master that truly deserves to be my master and that I have been created to serve him.

I want my Protoss campaign to make me feel godlike; that only I know what is best for the world. I want to be dictated to and to dictate to others about the greater good. I want to feel the pain and necessity of sacrifice for that greater good. I want to feel absolute, unwavering and unyielding. I want to feel the thrill of the fight and to have the eye of the tiger. I want to be perceived as a force of nature; a storm that makes all the little critters want to hide in their burrows.

Is this really so demanding? Because that’s what I got out of Star Craft and Brood War.
    Last edited by RODTHEGOD; 12-09-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Seriously guys, please stay on-topic. Derailing will lead to infractions, infractions lead to bans, and bans lead to the dark side...

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

Since when has something related to a Blizzard game EVER been leaked without their knowledge or authorization? The company is so strict with their NDA's and is quick to chase after anybody who breaks the rules. Somehow I highly doubt some random video company would get away with leaking a storyboard for a future Blizzard game, knowing full well what the ramifications would be of such an act.

No...I don't believe this to be real.