Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PlayXP StarCraft II Screenshots

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default PlayXP StarCraft II Screenshots

PlayXP has received its own batch of StarCraft II screenshots from the press event(s) in Korea:

Source:
    PlayXP

Default Re: PlayXP StarCraft II Screenshots

Great pics Long Dong Silver, any ideas what does the graph in the lower right corner of pic 6 represents?

Hmm, why is the old Spawning Pool model prestent in the last screenshot? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    Hmm, why is the old Spawning Pool model prestent in the last screenshot? :<
    Last screenshot is old, we've definitely seen that before (reapers raiding Zerg economy, observer mode)

Overall awesome update! Thanks!
    The Spider Brigade has disabled your radio gauge

Yeah, I agree, that last pic is definitely old because of the spawning pool. Also, the Lair looks really bad, they had to have fixed that up a bit by now.
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=23&dateline=124193888  6

Please stop the spread of Mass Effect!!!

Guys, new ghost on 3rd pic (starting at the top from left to right) near the marines and the Thors.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Guys, new ghost on 3rd pic (starting at the top from left to right) near the marines and the Thors.
    OMFG, I just realized a nuke was falling on that zerg army.

Damn, I wish i could have seen the damage it did afterward.
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=23&dateline=124193888  6

Maybe this just seems strange to me, but... should Ghosts really be the same size of Marines? I mean, the Marine combat suits are big and bulky, made of thick plates of armor and machinery. The Ghost suits are much sleeker and thinner, made to be mostly form-fitting with smaller plates of armor and other enhancements built in.

Just seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alar View Post
    Maybe this just seems strange to me, but... should Ghosts really be the same size of Marines? I mean, the Marine combat suits are big and bulky, made of thick plates of armor and machinery. The Ghost suits are much sleeker and thinner, made to be mostly form-fitting with smaller plates of armor and other enhancements built in.

Just seems odd.
    Well, I think in the situation of this screenshot, he is kneeling making him appear bigger than if he was standing, because he is calling the nuke down.

However, I don't believe the difference between the two would be that noticeable from the overhead view.

The marine isn't made more than 6 inches bigger in every direction. Thats about a foot difference width wise, and I doubt you would see much of a difference if you were looking down from the sky at around the same height as in game. The further you get away, the less of a difference there seems to be. They might be slightly off, but they are trying to keep the ghost's features able to be seen.

Blizzard cares a great deal about you seeing their hard work.

Third screen..Top left, the Zerg unit that's most at the left, and at the very bottom of the screen...Isn't that the Infestor? :P (I'm definately digging it!)

Also, I like the Swarm Guardians now that I've seen their tails...Looks like some kind of flying Manta ray.

EDIT: Looks like the missile racks on the Thors are gone...Strange. Same can be said for the cobwebs on the Hatchery...Why?

Picture 6...Look at that, I see flying mini-drones...Are those the new broodlings? And what, do they fly now? And I see smaller and larger mutas...Oh, and look, a Terran Viking without any team color...I wonder if it's a bug or an has to do with a unit's ability...
    Last edited by Alex06; 05-23-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!