Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Funniest Moments In StarCraft II

Banned

Cool Your Funniest Moments In StarCraft II

I just had a blast playing a relatively short game with some friends and here's what happened. It was so hilarious. I was random and happen to get Terran while my buddy on the other team random and got zerg. I started early gas as well as the ghost academy and I accidentally built an extra ghost academy, so instead of canceling it, I went with it and let it finish. Then I got 2 ghosts along with 2 nukes with cloak and sent it over to my friends newly built expansion with spine crawlers and simultaneously nuked the expansion mineral line along with the area near the choke point and caught all but 2 drones.

We both started laughing hysterically on skype and I don't know what happened next, but that was a good night, oh man , that was a good night.

What are your funniest moments in SC2? How did it happen?

Default Re: Your Funniest Moments In StarCraft II

I was starting Starcraft2 and then BOOM

--- Describe what happened when Starcraft II crashed ---

Already a thread about this...

http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7638

Banned

I was unaware, sorry. Just wanted to share, I did not realize a similar thread existed.

Quote Originally Posted by ggurface View Post
    I was unaware, sorry. Just wanted to share, I did not realize a similar thread existed.
    If only there was some kind of function on the header that let you type in key words and match them to threads already in existence.

I just played a game, where I lost all my nexuses and probes, but me and my partner still won.

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I was playing against AI and my AI partner was set on hard and the enemy was set on very hard. My partner went to attack the enemy with vultures, but the enemy had vultures too. So, my partner landed his vultures, and as soon as the enemy landed theirs, my partner flew his up. This went on for a good amount of time until the enemy AI said F this and put half of his forces in the air and half on the ground. I can put a replay up if anyone wants to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Corgon View Post
    I was playing against AI and my AI partner was set on hard and the enemy was set on very hard. My partner went to attack the enemy with vultures, but the enemy had vultures too. So, my partner landed his vultures, and as soon as the enemy landed theirs, my partner flew his up. This went on for a good amount of time until the enemy AI said F this and put half of his forces in the air and half on the ground. I can put a replay up if anyone wants to see this.
    I'd love to see vultures landing and flying. Sounds crazy.

But in seriousness that actually does sound funny, and it sounds like Blizz has really improved the AI if it knew to land half and keep half in the air. I'm glad I'm not achievement hunting cuz playing insane AI sounds crazy after all the patch updates.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Quote Originally Posted by Jabber Wookie View Post
    I'd love to see vultures landing and flying. Sounds crazy.
    I had to read that a view times, LOL Thought I was going crazy.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

I just wanted to drop a friendly warning against this guy, ggurface.

He is a regular spammer and has been doing so for a bit now. Although I mod Blizzforums SC2 Discussion, I am not a strict mod by far. However, I observed this guy for 3 months now, and he does not want to relent on spamming despite multiple warnings.

I eventually banned him today. If you don't want to become a hub/haven for spammers, I kindly suggest you consider doing the same.

Here is the thread in question, and it isn't the first time:

http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=29420