Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.2 Trailer

Default Patch 1.2 Trailer

lol'd when I found this:
    Hidden Content:

Idra and the patch notes were the best part.

Forum on b.net:
    http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/801651688
    Last edited by Cotcan; 10-21-2010 at 03:46 PM.

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Default Re: Patch 1.2 Trailer

Tragically this was not the cure-all the Zerg were hoping for. In fact, having played it for a few days now, it seems not unlike putting a band-aid on a bullet wound.

The main problem with the Zerg is the same as it has been forever: the Hydralisk costs more 25 more minerals and gas, is a tier 2 unit, and costs 2 food. Reverting it back to its original form would immediately solve literally all of the Zerg's problems.

Still, funny trailer though.

-Dread_Reaper
    "And then Sun Tzu used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one!"

Very much so agreed, hydralisks need to move back to a tier 1.5 unit as a generalist do it all like Terran and Protoss.

Haha - I admittedly laughed out loud at that .

You know what I thought was gonna happen though? When they showed us all those Siege Tanks firing, I thought it was going to cut to show Roaches shooting back from an even longer range! That would have been hilarious XD.
    The only place for a hamshank is on the dinner plate!

There's a reason why Edward Longshanks was an evil git in 'Braveheart'! Down with the shanks! All of them!

I don't get the trailer.

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Somebody needs to make another Hitler parody for patch 1.2.

My Führer, the latest patch has revealed that marauders still haven't been nerfed. We're having a tough time defending against their marauder-ball.

No problem, just bring out the void rays and pre-charge them. This will be another easy victory. *motions fingers

My Führer...void rays...

...void rays' level 2 charge has been nerfed nearly in half. We no longer have 40 DPS.

Everybody who isn't a top 5 player in the sclegacy ranks division, get out right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Somebody needs to make another Hitler parody for patch 1.2.

My Führer, the latest patch has revealed that marauders still haven't been nerfed. We're having a tough time defending against their marauder-ball.

No problem, just bring out the void rays and pre-charge them. This will be another easy victory. *motions fingers

My Führer...void rays...

...void rays' level 2 charge has been nerfed nearly in half. We no longer have 40 DPS.

Everybody who isn't a top 5 player in the sclegacy ranks division, get out right now...
    LOL. Imagine if lower lvls start complaining about stalkers and immortals, and patch 1.2 comes with a stalker and immortal nerf of reduced damage. I think I would have to switch races then, esp versus terrans. Wonder why the trailer is all about zerg getting the short end of the stick when lately they've been getting buffs but toss has just been getting nerfs.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

I lol'd at the siege tank "actual terran gameplay footage" part where the whole building blew up. lol classic and stylish.

Yeah, seriously. Why hasn't toss gotten any buffs? They haven't had one since that one time in beta where they broke the void ray.

OWAIT.

Oh wait I need to correct myself. Protoss has gotten one buff. And in the recent patch too.......:P

Nexus now has 1000/1000 health not 750/750. No idea why.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.