Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Must see TLO game

Default Re: Must see TLO game

WOW! just WOW! I loved the nuke block! would have been interesting if the vikings didnt die but still think TLO was in the better position even if they would of lived!

Maul's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkalis View Post
    I still don't get what's the point for having a Replay Forum if you can just ask for it to stay here so it has more views.

It's like if I ask mods to leave a thread in this forum showing my latest custom map so everyone can view it.
    Well promoting your map would be advertising, and that's fine but it should be done in the map forum. This on the other hand is not advertising, at least to no gain to myself, and will be moved to the video thread but I just politely asked if it can sit here for a bit.

I just felt this was a "must see" game and a lot of people seemed to of enjoyed it. No harm done imo
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir

Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    I just felt this was a "must see" game and a lot of people seemed to of enjoyed it. No harm done imo
    I don't think there's any harm in promoting stuff you make in SC2 disc if it's going to be moved to another forum 24 hours later, do you?
    The only place for a hamshank is on the dinner plate!

There's a reason why Edward Longshanks was an evil git in 'Braveheart'! Down with the shanks! All of them!

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post
    I don't think there's any harm in promoting stuff you make in SC2 disc if it's going to be moved to another forum 24 hours later, do you?
    I do but that depends on what it is.

I remember when the Holo Deck was being made or even just when all art threads not pertaining to official StarCraft II art were moved to the Off Topic forum. People still posted in this forum and by doing that they could get more views and responses. It seems even weirder when you realize that there are more than a few forums with names that make their content obvious.

However, I don't see the harm if it's not promoting things. Videos from tournaments, videos from pro players, non-promotional topics, etc are exceptions (but they can generally be placed in another forum). However, if you are promoting your own or someone else's work etc, that is not okay.

Basically, if you don't know where it goes, read the sticky of the forum you think it belongs in. If you are still unsure, PM a mod.

meh, video lags like hell, dunno, guess it's just me >.> but still, unable to watch it yet.

Briggs's Avatar Junior Member

After rolling out that BC, I was totally expecting TLO to bring Ravens to counter the mass vikings. Never happened but he still pulled it out.

Life is NOT a privilege, it is NOT a right, it is a pleasure,..Live it.

Still not up on YouTube, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    Make sure you read this later...

Hidden Content:

<3

Just saw the TLO interview for RO32:
    "I opted for nukes because I was fucking desperate"
    lol

Your source for sound, logical and reasonable responses.