Thread: 2 Questions

Default 2 Questions

I used to operate SC2 on a Dell 4600C, well I had to do a few upgrades, RAM and a new video card. I decided to get a brand new computer for gaming because I don't want to invest any more money into my old computer.

1. If I previously registered the SC2 product key, do I have to register again? If I register again, is it still valid?

2. My new computer tech specs -- Intel® CoreTM i5 650 (3.2GHz/4MB cache), Up to 8GB3 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333Mhz - 4 DIMMS, 1000GB4 SATA hard drive (7200RPM), and NVIDIA G310 GeForce®.

3. Which one is better, the i5 or the AMD Phenom™ II X6 1035T (2.6GHz)

Thanks...................

Briggs's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: 2 Questions

I prefer the AMD Phenom, it's a lot better for the price, Intel you pretty much pay for the logo on the CPU.

Life is NOT a privilege, it is NOT a right, it is a pleasure,..Live it.

No, once you have registrated you only have to logg in via www.battle.net and enter your registered account. Then you can chose to download the game from there (if you are not using a cd)

Since I guess you have already gotten the computer I would say the intel processor for sure.

Omgz thats the specs of my other comp and I gotta tell you that if you like your game to play nice and smooth; sacrifice to Medium Settngs. It can run on High but on Medium you get most of the quality and an amazing FPS unlike High.

EvilGenius's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs View Post
    I prefer the AMD Phenom, it's a lot better for the price, Intel you pretty much pay for the logo on the CPU.
    I have the wonderful feeling that AMD will be back on top soon. AMD SHALL TOPPLE INTEL'S POMPOSITY

AMD's processors always overclock well too - If you're looking to squeeze out some extra performance

also... aren't you comparing a quad-core to a hexa-core? (yeah, i totally looked HEXA up on google)