Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ventrilo Teachning / Gaming Session

Default Ventrilo Teachning / Gaming Session

Weekly Gaming Sessions:
    Learn New Strategies, Tactics, Ask Questions and Participate

Overview:
    We are going to be having a Ventrilo session each week at 6pm Saturday (EST US Time). Each week on the cast we talk about strategy, build orders, tactics and analyze replays submitted by the audience. The idea of the cast is to provide in depth information about the game and help everyone become a better gamer. We also talk about recent unique professional matches and discuss how their unique strategies work and what makes them work, breaking them down to their core components and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the build. The goal of the podcast is to make everyone a better StarCraft 2 player. As past of the cast we generally have some friendly matches after wards where myself and Silencbank will demonstrate some points we made during the cast as well as comment on newer players play style and what they do right and wrong. All podcasts will be posted up so that you can listen to them later if you cannot make the live session.

If you would like to get more experience with the game then I suggest you participate in the Weekly Wars Club. Each week we host an open 64 player tournament on the North American Servers. There are no prizes in the tournament except bragging rights and it is a great way to improve against some of the better players on the tournament. We are also looking to create a newbie tournament to be run in conjunction so that newer players can compete in a fairer environment. All the players in the club are willing to help you become a better StarCraft 2 player and it is a great way to meet cool players and find training partners. If you are looking to get competitive in StarCraft 2 then this should give you a head start. You can register for the club tournaments as they are posted here.

Feel free to jump on vent we will be playing some matches. If you think you can come along and chat, listen or play some matches we encourage you to join in. Anyone is welcome it is going to be a lot of fun. To get an idea of what we are doing I will list previous weeks sessions below.

Vent Information:
    174.120.122.162:4140

Past Sessions
    Find Past Sessions Here.

Updates:
    It is known that some of the later episodes 6 and 7 are yet to be uploaded we are working on that.
    Dejai is busy and won't be able to attend the weekly casts for a while however SilencBank is still casting them.
    We have the Weekly Wars on hold currently as we are fielding a team for the NA vs EU SC:L Tournament. You can apply for the team here.
    Last edited by dejai; 10-05-2010 at 07:17 AM.

TheAdept's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Ventrilo Teachning / Gaming Session

when you say 9pm do you mean eastern, Central Standerd ,Mountain

19 hours 24 minutes 5 seconds in the future.

If dejai got the countdown right, that would be 10pm EDT 9 pm CDT 8pm MDT 7pm PDT US times.
    I realize that I change my signature often. All I can say to that is: SO??? HAI FIVE!! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

If you like anyone's post, be sure to give them additional rep.

Cool I wanted to start a new post so this could be a more regular thing.

You should get the time zones sorted out haha : ) The US is a big place!
    Good luck. I'll definitely tune in if my plans change.

30 Minutes till we start if anyone is interested.

I might be able to catch the last half of it. I'm at work right now and can't join you for another hour and a half.

That is cool we will be playing matches when you get on so just jump on vent and we will be playing.

TheAdept's Avatar Junior Member

so when is the vent starting ?