Thread: Quick campaign question

Default Quick campaign question

I have yet to finish the campaign (played out my trial period and decided to restart the campaign once I bought it) and I was curious: once you 'finish' the campaign is there any way to go back and do mission archives of all missions, or do you have to start a new campaign?

In other words I want to get all the achievements and stuff (not usually an achievement whore but these are pretty fun) without starting a new campaign...again.
    Without a home. Without a people. Without mercy. The Arcani

Blizzard's Exact Mathematical Definition of Soon™: {soon|1 month<soon<∞}

Another?!

Default Re: Quick campaign question

Yes, you can visit the mission archives and play any mission (including the alternates, for choice-situations).
    - You've seen StarCraft: First Contact -

- Now, prepare for the Final Metamorphosis -

Awesome, thanks.

Anybody have all the achievements yet? How hard have you found them to be?
    Without a home. Without a people. Without mercy. The Arcani

Blizzard's Exact Mathematical Definition of Soon™: {soon|1 month<soon<∞}

Another?!

Quote Originally Posted by Xyvik View Post
    Anybody have all the achievements yet? How hard have you found them to be?
    This person does. But apparently Blizz didn't add the total amount correctly because it's showing up as 1590 / 1600, haha.

there's some weird campaign addition going on with me too. it says i only finished 25/26 mission, but i finished the entire campaign...not sure which mission i didn't do. any ideas? i had my three choices, and i picked Hanson, Tosh, and Tychus. So thats the 3 missions i didn't get ot do. which one am i missing?
    You represent what is greatest in us all, and all our hopes go with you. EN TARO ADUN, brave Sons of Aiur!

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor_Ixab View Post
    there's some weird campaign addition going on with me too. it says i only finished 25/26 mission, but i finished the entire campaign...not sure which mission i didn't do. any ideas? i had my three choices, and i picked Hanson, Tosh, and Tychus. So thats the 3 missions i didn't get ot do. which one am i missing?
    You're missing the secret mission lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor_Ixab View Post
    You missed the secret mission. You'll have to load a save from before you went to Char and play media blitz again. In the lower right hand corner of the map is a science facility that you have to kill and pick up the item that pops out. You will then be able to play it from the star map.

d'oh! secret mission. of course! thanks for the tip!
    You represent what is greatest in us all, and all our hopes go with you. EN TARO ADUN, brave Sons of Aiur!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    This person does. But apparently Blizz didn't add the total amount correctly because it's showing up as 1590 / 1600, haha.
    I'm assuming you found a like to that profile somewhere (that you don't just browse the bnet site lol ) but that does bring me to this question:

Is there any way to look up someone's profile directly from the site? (without going through the client, adding the person to my friend list and visiting profile... which is only possible if we play on the same server anyways!)

edit: I must say: mad props to that Lamb guy for being so perseverant. I'm sure many people already have all of them, but I know I would have gotten bored by then and played some multiplayer^^