Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Least Fav Mission

Default Re: Least Fav Mission

Least favorite...hmm....the Moebius Factor. Kerrigan spent so damn long inspecting the other buildings she never got anywhere close to the data cores. No threat at all of losing, I didn't feel like I had to rush to stop her, I had plenty of time to build up an army of MMM and fly them around freely. Very disappointing that a mission with Kerrigan on the front lines could feel so easy and non-threatening.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

All-in easily gets my vote. It's just dumb on Brutal. You end up doing stupid shit like double PF wall-in to beat the level.

Uh, considering it's hard the highest difficulty level, I'd imagine yes you're gonna possibly have to resort to cheese to win.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.