Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: June 22 Press Event Q&A

Rizhall's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: June 22 Press Event Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Awesome, thanks. I totally didn't see that one. I guess they don't do it if there's no threat nearby. Or it's a little rare.
    Are you down-right fierce? You Dan Straight you are. Join the Street Fighter Community!

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

What are your thoughs on Resource Sharing?

If they really needed a temporary counter to air, they could make the infestor spawn Scourge instead.

Zero, we've got conflicting information. In your report you claim resource trading is not possible:

Information was also given regarding the sharing of resources during team games, to which the answer was "not possible".
    Yet gearvOsh claims that it is possible to trade resources, but just not in the first 5 minutes. Can you confirm/deny?

So that's their way of stopping empowering 1 player with a crapload of resources to outpower both other players.

Hmmm, I suppose it works.

How did the thor normal attack look like? Does it still look bland and unimpressive? How about the back canons?

any plans on changing the hellion's buggy design? coz a lot of people dont want the buggy.

How does the Brood Lord work? I see those Broodlings flying beside it, it seems the number of Broodlings to spawn per attack varies, depending on how many are flying beside the Brood Lord... is there a max to that number?

How much does the Corruptor and Brood Lord cost?

-Psi
    Last edited by PsiWarp; 06-29-2009 at 08:12 PM.
    >>You Must Construct Additional Pylons<<

If they really needed a temporary counter to air, they could make the infestor spawn Scourge instead.
    But then they wouldn't be able to counter ground units.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C. S. Lewis

"You simply cannot design a mechanic today to mimic the behaviour of a 10-year old mechanic that you removed because nearly nobody would like them today." - Norfindel, on the Macro Mechanics

"We want to focus the player on making interesting choices and not just a bunch of different klicks." - Dustin Browder

StarCraft 2 Beta Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Zero, we've got conflicting information. In your report you claim resource trading is not possible:

Yet gearvOsh claims that it is possible to trade resources, but just not in the first 5 minutes. Can you confirm/deny?
    I didn't write that half about the replay system, and I didn't catch that in my notes. I'm assuming that was Rylin's contribution but I'm assuming he caught something I didn't in Dustin Browder's explanation of the replay system after the battle reports. Could it have been in the build we played, regardless of what was said? Possibly, but Rylin and I never discovered or used it.
    [CENTER]

I didn't write that half about the replay system, and I didn't catch that in my notes. I'm assuming that was Rylin's contribution but I'm assuming he caught something I didn't in Dustin Browder's explanation of the replay system after the battle reports. Could it have been in the build we played, regardless of what was said? Possibly, but Rylin and I never discovered or used it.
    Huh? But we're talking about resource sharing.