Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: All in

Default Re: All in

is your texture set on high or ultra?
    it is a setting that consumes most of your memory if you would put it on ultra your game could lag. I had a Nvidia geforce 9800GT with 512MB and I replaced it recently to ATI HD Radeon 5770 1024MB GDDR 5 and now it runs smoothly but when I changed the texture to ultra it would make lags but not really noticable..so try to change that and see how it affects your gameplay.

~Xeo

I use ultra settings for textures. Also, my experience was "All In" was neigh unplayable at the later stages. So much lag. The scene where the Artifact nukes everything was so slow.
    Decepticons, transform and rise up!

Is there a catalog of differences in the air vs ground versions? For instance, does the leviathan appear in the anti-ground version?
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

if you decide to get rid of air you will fight the leviathan during the mission to destroy air.
    if you decide to destroy nydus, you will face both kerrigan and the leviathan on All In.

~Xeo

Hmm? I haven't seen leviathan during my nydus all-ins...

Nydus All-in has basic purple unit waves, harder orange unit nydus waves, one overlord drop and kerrigan attacks... These seem to occur on every difficulty level.
    Smorkin.386 EU

let me make this more clear:
    if you take the mission to throw air support away you will fight the leviathan during that mission.
    if you take the mission to destroy the nydus support you will face the leviathan accompany the rest of Kerrigan's air support - Mutalisks and Broodlords..

~Xeo

my bad i read it wrong
    Smorkin.386 EU

Quote Originally Posted by flabortast View Post
    I use ultra settings for textures. Also, my experience was "All In" was neigh unplayable at the later stages. So much lag. The scene where the Artifact nukes everything was so slow.
    Try setting textures to 'high' and effects and post-processing to medium or low. Your processor may be the bottleneck, or the 512 mb of memory, according to the Blizzard tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Use Thors to stun Kerrigan.

This is a hard mission. The only one in the game that's given me trouble. ><
    Damn, time to upgrade my thors then!

Just going to add this question regarding "All In".

Anyone felt the Hyperion should have participated in the defense of the Artifact?

In the case of no, why do you believe that? Should Horner focus on the Zerg around the planet or help out Raynor and the troops on Char?

I know it might not make sense when you think about Raynor and Tychus, also not being in the mission as units, but the Hyperion could have come down between the two last missions, maybe for bringing the artifact or to pick up Raynor and Tychus.

I don't know, really, it's just that the Hyperion was in the last SC1 mission and would've been nice to pilot for once. Also the Hyperion (in contrast to the Norad II) is more HP than firepower which strategically is very good for a defensive mission like "All In".

What do you people think?
    - "Man is Matter" -
    Joseph Heller - Catch 22

- "Marines are Goo" -
    BusinessMonkey - SC:Legacy