Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow is the big day - your hopes

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Tomorrow is the big day - your hopes

So what do you think we will see tomorrow, what kind of news SC:L is preparing?
    I hope that they will start the servers and release the beta version, but my rational thinking tells me that we will see the announcement that the SC2 beta will start on some other date and that they will be releasing beta keys by now (monday 29)

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Default Re: Tomorrow is the big day - your hopes

if possible ,too many pictures.

did I miss anything or why is tomorrow supposed to be a big day? link to news/article?

There was a secret "news" conference last Monday, but the info cannot be revealed until this Monday (tomorrow). Speculations that it concerns StarCraft II's beta are high.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

Quote Originally Posted by Kimera757 View Post
    There was a secret "news" conference last Monday, but the info cannot be revealed until this Monday (tomorrow). Speculations that it concerns StarCraft II's beta are high.
    Yeah, cuz we cant imagine anything else that Blizzard is hiding for SC2 except Beta.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Yeah, cuz we cant imagine anything else that Blizzard is hiding for SC2 except Beta.
    Dustin:
    "hi everyone I'd like to say that Beta will start on... 22 august D:"

A small bomb to Blizzard's HQ would do the job

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

I prefer kidnapping followed by hypnosis of all Blizzard personnel. That might actually get the game out faster
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

Seriously :x who ever said it would be the "big day"? Sure we're all hoping for awesome news but you're might just be setting yourself up for a huge disapointement.

StarCraft II fans should be used to that by now

No, SC2 fans should stop saying that the beta is upon us everytime they refresh the bnet website and it takes a second too long to load...
    Of course it's fun to speculate though. And I'm not saying this thread is worthless^^ I guess I just disagree with the title.