View Poll Results: About when do you think SCII Beta will start?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • June

12 15.58%
  • ----

10 12.99%
  • July

32 41.56%
  • ----

5 6.49%
  • August

14 18.18%
  • ----

1 1.30%
  • September

3 3.90%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: About when do you think SCII Beta will start?

Default Re: About when do you think SCII Beta will start?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Jonny View Post
    I dont think the BETA will be released that day, I am hoping theyll announce the date.
    I could live with that. But I'm still pulling for a release of the beta tomorrow. We'll see soon enough...

DeAdLiNe's Avatar Junior Member

http://g4tv.com/videos/39544/StarCra...ner-Interview/ Interview with Dustin Browder talking about AI ,units etc. He says that they are aiming for a 4-6 month BETA ,so July is a save bet that the beta will start.

I voted September. Why? I'm pessimistic, which makes my predictions very likely to be right .

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

I voted September. Why? I'm not only pessimistic, but also wrong 99.9% of the time .
    Sorry guys, I know his post confused you a bit. I fixed the typo.

I voted September. Why? I'm pessimistic, which makes my predictions very likely to be wrong .
    Editing your post I see. Well, no matter, I still fixed all typos in your edit.
    Last edited by Pandonetho; 06-29-2009 at 03:09 PM.

After today's coverage and the whole b.net 2.0 not-yet-ready thingy (probably) resulting in delaying the beta, I'm more and more convinced we won't see a release this year.
    If the beta really lasts 4-6 months the timeframe is slowly closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandonetho View Post
    Sorry guys, I know his post confused you a bit. I fixed the typo.

Editing your post I see. Well, no matter, I still fixed all typos in your edit.
    Wow! that was fast! I usually rewrite some of my posts just after pressing send, because i don't like the wording.

Still, you're funny.
    It all depends on how much Blizzard wants to wait before launching the Beta. I seen them making a lot of changes lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Norfindel View Post
    Wow! that was fast! I usually rewrite some of my posts just after pressing send, because i don't like the wording.

Still, you're funny.
    It all depends on how much Blizzard wants to wait before launching the Beta. I seen them making a lot of changes lately.
    They've specifically said the only thing holding them back at this point, is server capacity. (I think I read that... on second thought don't take my word at face value)

Changes they can make during the beta. Hell, changes they will make during the beta.
    Last edited by Aldrius; 06-30-2009 at 12:02 PM.

The Mother of all Queens!

Thanks to Dynamik- for the signature!

I wonder if they will release any more battle reports prior to the beta, or if they'll give us any updates on the Bnet 2.0 server issues.

Mid-July since it seems bnet 2.0 isn't even ready to show yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrius View Post
    They've specifically said the only thing holding them back at this point, is server capacity. (I think I read that... on second thought don't take my word at face value)

Changes they can make during the beta. Hell, changes they will make during the beta.
    Well, they also said that before beta, they will play internally with all Blizzard employees. How long would that phase be?