Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ethics & Homosexuality

Default Re: Ethics & Homosexuality

The problem I think, isn't that you're at Earth. I'm not at Pluto either. We're both in the same spot, you just keep changing your stance... Me responding to an old post is outdated shows a bit of change in your position.

http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost....5&postcount=41
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=43

As you can see, you specifically stated biology and nature. Now you're changing it to... normality? Make up your mind! Each post should be stand alone in explaining your stance. If I need to read ten posts just to get a gist of it, then something about your stance is definitely wrong.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

First of all, as I stated before which you obviously missed, those posts you're talking about are bit of a joke. Someone accused me of being similar to the 1950's male who doesn't let the wife out of the kitchen. I was having fun with that comment in those posts.

As for the rest, I don't see how you can be so confused. This is a simple conversation with simple words and a static argument. I am talking about normal and natural only in terms of biology and nature. My argument has not changed in the least. You're just incredibly confused because you don't take my words at face value and only attribute them to something else you've heard someone say. Plus, you're going off on wild erroneous tangents and confusing the issue and yourself. Don't blame the fact that you're way off base on me.

If you find a contradiction then show me. Until then, please cut the crap and let this die. I'm so tired of people not bothering to read my posts that I'm this close to just ignoring them. You're one of the worst offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    As for the rest, I don't see how you can be so confused. This is a simple conversation with simple words and a static argument. I am talking about normal and natural only in terms of biology and nature. My argument has not changed in the least. You're just incredibly confused because you don't take my words at face value and only attribute them to something else you've heard someone say. Plus, you're going off on wild erroneous tangents and confusing the issue and yourself. Don't blame the fact that you're way off base on me.

If you find a contradiction then show me. Until then, please cut the crap and let this die. I'm so tired of people not bothering to read my posts that I'm this close to just ignoring them. You're one of the worst offenders.
    You've given nothing to substantiate. In my opinion, you're attempting to refuse face value and trying to attribute changes because of flawed reasoning. That's how it appears to me. Now, maybe we ought to put some substance in the debate.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

If I had changed a point, you would've found it and gleefully thrown it in my face. I'm glad though that you're understanding now that I'm not the homophobe you thought I was. I wish I could close this topic

Just read this thread and really lol wtf?

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Yeah this thread needs to die. Just don't derail the anime thread with more homo talk guys.

Closed.