Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Star Wars Game

Default New Star Wars Game

Here is the new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...e-force/101182

Now go underwear, then come back and tell post your thoughts.

Excuse while I change mine again.

Default Re: New Star Wars Game

Any Star Wars game auto sucks, be original, srsly, star wars has been done to death and sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I want my name in bright yellow, to represent "Forum Douchebag."

Yeah that trailer is unbelievably bad ass lol Going to have to stop refreshing kotaku and reading forums, all the good trailers are going to get spoiled before e3 T_T

There trailers are always so good, I hope the game ends up being decent the last one wasn't that great. But if they can nail the controls then its going to be awesome.

The last starwars game I liked was Jedi Academy and maybe Battlefront.
    "No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other."
    Be sure to check out the best #$*&#$ video game show ever Epileptic Gaming and the lastest episode on youtube NOW IN HD
    - Oh its a egg I wonder whats inside! =)

Guess clone Galen is even more badass than the original...

To be fair, I think something can be said for Star Wars in that despite being a movie series originally, its games aren't "automatically bad" in the same way that many adaptations are. From personal experience, I can vouch for the Battlefront and Rogue Squadron games and the two Knights of the Old Republic games certainly recieved their share of praise.

'Course, I have to wonder why the Empire is using battledroids that aren't Dark Troopers, but I'm hardly a SW expert, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamshank View Post
    Any Star Wars game auto sucks, be original, srsly, star wars has been done to death and sucks.
    I wouldn't say any Star Wars games, but I do agree that they don't stand up that well recently. The Force Unleashed 1 was.... decent. Hopefully they can improve it with this one. I just mainly wanted to show off how awesome the cinematic is. I'm not hyped at all about the game, that cinematic was just to bad ass that I had to post/show it somewhere so I figured here would be fine. Hahaha.

Star Wars The Clone Wars is a horrible series that destroys established canon.

I liked The Force Unleashed, am looking forward to its sequel; and loved Starfighter. I haven't played any of the RPGs though, and won't play The Old Republic.

Star Wars is done, in my opinion.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

Man, there is so much negativeness around this one game. I'm on gametrailers too. I was hoping people would be more excited. Good thing it all comes down to opinions. Ahh star wars will go on for a while more.

Oh, I'm psyched for this game, Warsaw. I think Galen's resurrection will be absolutely contrived, regardless of how they do it, cloning or not. (It's supposedly impossible to clone a strong Force user.) And I don't think it will be anywhere near as good, in terms of plot, as its predecessor. Then again, I thought the retcons made by the first wouldn't work, but they did, so I dunno...
    Aaand sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Oh, I'm psyched for this game, Warsaw. I think Galen's resurrection will be absolutely contrived, regardless of how they do it, cloning or not. (It's supposedly impossible to clone a strong Force user.) And I don't think it will be anywhere near as good, in terms of plot, as its predecessor. Then again, I thought the retcons made by the first wouldn't work, but they did, so I dunno...
    I see. Hahaha. Hopefully they find ways to tie in the cloning so maybe it breaks less cannon. :P

Only if Anakin didn't turn to the dark side so he could of been that strong.

Wait, I said Force users couldn't be cloned, forgetting Palpatine's clones. I guess it's Jedi that can't be cloned -- and Galen was no Jedi.

I actually just now watched the trailer, and it looks pretty sick, but it also looks like a rehash of the previous game's plot, ie Vader releases his apprentice out into the world on false pretenses. Probably to test the clone army he obviously intends to create.

Oooh, and apparently I can actually dismember stormtroopers this game around. Usually we just whack them around like we were using bats.
    Last edited by Visions of Khas; 06-12-2010 at 01:40 PM.
    Aaand sold.