Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Browder/Sigaty at Dreamhack

Default Interview with Browder/Sigaty at Dreamhack

Dunno if this was posted already but there's a new video interview by Press2Play.TV with Dustin Browder and Chris Sigaty. Information on game engine, single/multi-player, music, beta and more. Some new information, but not much.

(First couple minutes is in Swedish)

http://www.press2play.tv/Spel/vrldse...inter-802.aspx

Default Re: Interview with Browder/Sigaty at Dreamhack

It's already posted in the Beta Link Repository. Thanks though! If you want to talk about it I think this is the good place to chat about it
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Not really any new info, but nice interview.

"Beta is very very close" and additional confirmation of a 2009 release assuming no train wrecks during beta.

Banned

great, thanks for link

Chris Sigaty looks weird without facial hair...

The Mother of all Queens!

Thanks to Dynamik- for the signature!

They really did make it seem like the beta is imminent (you know, it looked like they were hiding something) but didn't seem that confident about the 2009 release of the game itself. I guess they genuinely have no idea since it depends on how the beta is received by the players.

Wow, Chris Sigaty smiled. If you ignore the first few minutes of this video it's pretty good.

EDIT: Actually yeah, I really like some of these questions and the presenters get better as they go along :P
    Last edited by ChaosSmurf; 06-18-2009 at 04:20 AM.

The stuff about the supernova mission was really cool.

Droolworthy, even.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Hahah I loled at 5:00, Dustin soo funny

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

I'm surprised this interview is being well received : ) I thought the two hosts were rather incompetent and the questions were average at best (especially the question about "compensating the lack of heroes in SC2"... my god...).
    Though i've got to give them credit for asking questions that obviously weren't going to get a response but still managing to squeeze out some additionnal confirmation that beta is very close and that blizzard is still aiming for a 2009 SC2 release (it's nothing new, but it's good to hear that they haven't pushed back those estimations).