Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Press Conference on June 22nd.

Default RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Press Conference on June 22nd.

When researching information for the Beta Link Repository, I found this information. I don't want the comments to fly there and keep it purely informative. But I Do want to talk about this potential rumor.

Beta Link Repository: http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463

Links in Question:
    News: Top Foriegners get beta emails on June 10th <-- Confirmed Rumor
    News: OCRegister mentions a Blizzard Press Event- er.. sorry! Had to delete that post!
    News: Blizzplanet recognizes OCRegister speaking about a Press Event on June 22nd.

This has NOT been confirmed by Blizzard and should be considered as Rumor (as the emails are) but it does line up rather interestingly with the other rumors released.
    Last edited by Gifted; 06-18-2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Don't want to mislead to Beta Release info, Being more sincere in post.

Default Re: RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Beta = June 22nd? Press Conference?

I read on the SC2GDF that the OCRegister link originally said next week would bring a demo of single player. Shortly afterwards it was retracted.

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html...204&sid=3000#0

Default Re: RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Beta = June 22nd? Press Conference?

Good catch. Interesting none-the-less. I'll update the title to not be misleading. I'd hate to be part of a reason that a good handful of people get hopeful over nothing.

EDIT: Bugger, I can't update the public note, can an admin change the title please?

-> RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Press Conference on June 22nd.
    Last edited by Gifted; 06-17-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Press Conference on June 22nd.

if there happens to be a press conference and/or demo of single player will SCLegacy be there to cover it and/or having it up on your youtube account?
    STARCRAFT II HEART OF THE SWARM IS COMING ARE YOU READY?
    THE DARK TEMPLAR ARE LIKE THE JEDI OF STARCRAFT AND ZERATUL IS THEIR LEADER!

Default Re: RUMOR: OCRegister botches and changes news. Press Conference on June 22nd.

A demo of the SC 2 single player?.. wow.. where did you hear about this?

Oh come on, a single player demo before the multiplayer beta? If Karune had $1 for everything we go wrong...

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

What? singleplayer? No way...the date is possible but included demo of SC2 ... thats after beta not during the beta...

Edit: one thing I don't understand is the fact that those fansites don't do any screnshoots of those emails... I mean if I had something like that, I would give some proofs...
    Last edited by spychi; 06-18-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Think about it if you were a blog, you'd put up something Starcraft and not worry about people arguing the validity of the post. That's my thoughts on it... these are gaming websites, not starcraft websites. Each one has 5-7 comments on them on average, no one questioning it. No need to show an internal email.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by protoss wrath View Post
    if there happens to be a press conference and/or demo of single player will SCLegacy be there to cover it and/or having it up on your youtube account?
    SC:L will be at every press event held by Blizzard regarding SCII. Also - regarding the first link you posted (not the repository) - I have spoken to Blizz personally about that and it is most definitely not what it seems. Top players were in fact not invited by Blizzard as reported by TL.

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

This game is never going to come out.. is it?