best strat for Terran?
    Nukes+Mass Rines+random units

fuck this combo pwns, but I usually run out of gas very quick

so what do you guys think?
    Attachment 790

Attachment 791

Attachment 792

Attachment 793
    I must admit, getting advantage as a Terrans is easy but the macro aspect of high mineral resources is a bit hard to maintain and the only way to accomplish it is to have massed rines, with the Protoss I didn't have that kind of problems as warp-in drops with Zealot are excelent

I switched for now, if I will get bored I'll get back to the Toss

(in the last game - nukes4 - I had a total newb and after some time he was dropped, I thought that we lost it but thanks to those tactical nukes we won)
    Last edited by spychi; 05-28-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Default Re: Let's talk about Nukes

Actually, I've found marine/ghost/viking works exceptionally well. It requires a 2 base econ to work however. I agree and find that the nuke strat for terrans rather enjoyable as well as satisfying to pull off.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

what surprises me, very little players use it
    Last edited by spychi; 05-28-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

I know, right? I've used nukes a couple times, I'm not really sure why i never used it more other than the fact that I didn't want to have to wait to get the ghost at the cost of having medivacs earlier. I did like having ghosts, nukes, vikings, mass marines and medivacs with at least 1/1 upgrades and stim. That was one of the best combos, and I more than once beat upwards of 5 battlecruiser armies because of the combo of EMP, rines and vikings. A raven or two also helps, but thats more when they have annoying cloaked things.

MajinX's Avatar Junior Member

theres no such thing as BEST, once ppl start usin it alot, counters will be made for it.

I get away with using marines and ghosts upgraded. Works exceptionally well against zerg surprisingly with the snipe. If you get it out early enough. Obviously its decent versus protoss but you need some marauders in there to help.

So, how hard do you think Ghost Nukes are to counter? I've been pretty successful, but I always figured it was because I was playing against idiots.