Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love the new Battle.net layout.

Default I love the new Battle.net layout.

No doubt that patch 13 had it's issues today. But what I don't understand are the people i hear complaining about the new layout and design.

Yeah, as for those issues, I lagged out in my first 2 placement matches and then won 5 straight...thusly missing Diamond League. But that's not the point. Look how beautiful the profile screen is. It's full of great information and it looks fantastic.

It just reeks of class. it's so sleek.

So, I guess i made this thread because I wanted to acknowledge something I thought was really well done. I just needed a break from the constant deluge of negativity we Blizzard fans tend towards. I love Bnet 2.0.

Default Re: I love the new Battle.net layout.

Indeed. I'm lovin' it too.

Yea, I love the new bnet as well, its a marked improvement over the old version. It was just a bit strange with the buttons on the top left moving around a bit, but I will get used to it. I am glad that they finally added a "back" feature, it annoyed me to no end that it wasnt in place before.

Did anyone else notice that the achievement requirements changed. Playing as random both fills the wins for the Random requirements and whichever race you got in the game you won.

Another thing change with random I noticed was that during the "load" screen for the game you can see the mouse graphic now or atleast I was able to for some reason and it was the corresponding race you were going to spawn with.

Custom games seem pretty fun so far and for doing custom skirmishes it saved your choices from previous games so you load in with say random and orange color instead of always Terran.

I have yet to play a game on the new pacth- but I don't see what the problem is at all. :/ It's looking good.

Back with all gun's blazing.

It's looking really nice indeed, but has anoyone else had the problem logging in to battle.net 2? I really want to play but cant connect
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
    - Albert Einstein

Wow looks nice, I can't get in either limE
    But did the NA people not have the same problem last night? and we are getting the patch later right? So I guess we will just have to learn to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Just goof around and gain XP.

Are you guys getting the authentication error?

nop connection error

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Just goof around and gain XP.

I was getting problems wtih a connection error on the US servers. But my ISP is a POS in the first place and I always have to connect to things multiple times for it to work. So I just kept trying until it let me log in.

Take 10 minutes and just keep trying to connect and entering your password to see if you get in.