Thread: No Customs Today?

Default No Customs Today?

Is anyone able to host/play customs today? Whenever i try either it says
    "USER_CREATED_MAPS_NOT_ALLOWED"...tho it is saying there are still more games being played.

:-/

Also, it seems NA servers go out at around 12pm EST because for the past 2 days around 12 my games got dropped and when i went to join another it said "No servers are available at this time".
    "I Bring Visions Of The Dammed Through My Dead Eyes"

Default Re: No Customs Today?

yeah, im getting that too, so is alot of ppl, im guessing everyone - im guessing they diabled custom map hosting in order to help isolate the server-side issues- or waht it is - that makes people drop all the time.

no official word n that though, afaik. but thats the only conceivable explanation,s cine its a different error message than we got yesterday.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

yep im getting dropped and cant join customs so not cool!

yeah, I wanted to try my map but it didn't work....

Yeah I can't play them either. I so wanted to try the risk beta Hope it's more like sc1 risk than wc3 risk.

Anyone else play Battlecraft Armageddon? That was hella fun!

Quote Originally Posted by HellishProphet View Post
    Is anyone able to host/play customs today? Whenever i try either it says
    "USER_CREATED_MAPS_NOT_ALLOWED"...tho it is saying there are still more games being played.

:-/

Also, it seems NA servers go out at around 12pm EST because for the past 2 days around 12 my games got dropped and when i went to join another it said "No servers are available at this time".
    B.net is down for me. Man these engineers must not be having a great weekend stuck at the office all day.

Is there any official word on when this will be fixed? Even a blue post on the situation would be pretty nice right about now.

I can't log on to the battle.net forums for reasons far beyond my understanding.

"We are currently addressing an issue with the Battle.net service. During this time the Battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play. During this maintenance we will be removing the ability to publish custom maps in order to increase game server stability. We are working diligently to resolve the issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

No map publishing probably means they removed all currently published maps which means no custom maps should be available.