Thread: King Of The Hill: TychusFindlay

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default King Of The Hill: TychusFindlay

In a complete unashamed rip-off of Maul's topic, I propose a King Of The Hill. The rules are similar.

1) I will accept challenges from Gold and Platinum players.
    2) You may challenge me once per day.
    3) I get to chose the map. Why? Because I am a Random player and rarely get Desert Oasis and Scrap Station maps so, if you were to chose that, it would be almost instant win against me.
    4) If you beat me, you are the king and you will take my place and people will challenge you.

Anyways, this is all in good fun. I am in no way a king of melee. Just a player looking for some new fun. Ladder is getting a bit boring because I don't feel like I can experiment and be wacky without losing my rank for tournament positions. I am currently a Platinum level player with almost a 1500 score. But, since I am a Random player that will be experimenting, I have no doubt that a middle-to-low Gold could give me a good game.

Any takers?

Default Re: King Of The Hill: TychusFindlay

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    3) I get to chose the map. Why? Because I am a Random player and rarely get Desert Oasis and Scrap Station maps so, if you were to chose that, it would be almost instant win against me.

Why would it be almost instant-win against you? o_0

On Desert Oasis, it'd take a scout forever to get into your base, and it'd especially hurt Protoss and Terran because they'd need to waste minerals sending an extra-early scout just to know what race you are .

Maul's Avatar Member

Sorry but there can only be one King of the Hill, and right now I'm the undisputed king.
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Mine is for a different purpose. I need some new 1v1 to try some things out. Therefore, I will not 1v1 you. Since we 1v1 all the time and I need to know what works on other people.

@GRUNT: I was only being half serious but, still, a scout means nothing. The late game, which is what I'm bad at, is what matters.

Last edited by TheEconomist; 05-09-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Yeah I'll only accept one thread like this: http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4189

You can post your challenge in that thread.

Closed.