Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comp Stomp BO

Default Comp Stomp BO

I was wondering if your an achievement whore and want to get the 1000 comp wins achievement whats the fastest BO to do it? Like reaper every time? 6 pool? 2 gate zealot push?
    Click or else your a egg killer. Do you want to be a baby killer O.o?

Default Re: Comp Stomp BO

Against which computer AI and what target race?

I'd probably say 6 pool.

6 pool is pretty fast but doesn't work every time against the insane AI. Could always cannon rush it, with toss. That's usually less than 5 minutes a game and works every time once you know where to place the cannons.

CrowToss's Avatar Junior Member

lemme see...roughly 4 minutes per game (if you're lucky)... 4x1000=4000/60 = 66.6 hours.
    That's a lot of doing the same repetitive task. Have fun.

You should go play WoW instead.

I have all the comp stomp ones, 100 wins vs insane AI and close to finishing the 400 vs medium. Definitely 6pool, cannon rush and bunker rushing. Took me about 8 hours to get them all for that, didnt do the Co-Op ones yet because you need a good partner for those, thats the only hard part.

Very easy.

^lol just play against insane.. that way you can get all the achievements.

it's pretty easy to record a macro and let me replay and replay and replay itself i think...

the only problem is to recognise the difference between spawning point in steppes of war.

anyway to get through that problem? or make yourself spawn at the same place all the time?

i wouldnt know, since its cheating basically.. I also find every comp stomp game slightly different, you have to micro a certain way with lings, cant just run them in because the scvs will own you. gotta pullback and slowly pick them off 1 by 1.

in the normal comp stomp ones, not the Co-op ones, you only need 100 wins vs the insane comp, but 400 (100 for each race) wins vs medium.. so now that I have the 100 insane, mise well just play medium since they concede faster.

woah are you serious-_- you've alreayd done 100 against ai? lmao