Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2

Default Iron Man 2

THIS MOVIE WAS INSANE!
    Discuss.
    Click or else your a egg killer. Do you want to be a baby killer O.o?

Default Re: Iron Man 2

Not enough action. First was better.

I agree that the end was a little anticlimactic but otherwise.. Not a disappointing sequel.
    Click or else your a egg killer. Do you want to be a baby killer O.o?

I saw this on monday and it was just a overall meh compared to the first....the clip after the credits was cool tho.

Quote Originally Posted by screw_ball69 View Post
    I saw this on monday and it was just a overall meh compared to the first....the clip after the credits was cool tho.
    Agreed. You can almost hear the words:

Hidden Content:
    "Thor is here."

I saw both back to back ( first one at home and then ran to the cinema immediately after it ) and it was an awesome four hours to spend.

From the first movie, my fave part is when he first appears in the Mark 2 suit.
    From the second movie, my favorite part would have to be the brawl between Ironman and Warmachine, when Stark's drunk. Kick-ass!
    - You've seen StarCraft: First Contact -

- Now, prepare for the Final Metamorphosis -

Quote Originally Posted by screw_ball69 View Post
    ...the clip after the credits was cool tho.
    No way you can't be serious about that!! that is not cool at all! It is the worst thing/story marvel ever did, and that is saying allot!

Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Just goof around and gain XP.

The_Blade's Avatar Administrator

He didn't named the new element... lame. But he might call it Tony or Howard

Good movie but I think they overstated how important this new element was. "will usher in a new energy race that will leave the atomic power in the dust" to which, after he made the element, Tony says "uh, that was easy".

Quote Originally Posted by Raif View Post
    No way you can't be serious about that!! that is not cool at all! It is the worst thing/story marvel ever did, and that is saying allot!
    ...are you a DC fanboy?
    /spoiler
    Hidden Content:
    Thor may not win a lot of popularity contests, but there is something positively awesome about a Shakespearean god. I loved the idea that Asgard and Valhalla were real.

/spoiler

As for the movie: it was great, but not as great as the first one. I enjoyed it rather much in that it took a different spin on things. It was quite interesting to see a superhero who everybody knows is a superhero, and the things that occur because of that.

It could have been better, sure, but it was worth the price of admission and I'm seeing it with a different group of friends this weekend.
    Without a home. Without a people. Without mercy. The Arcani

Blizzard's Exact Mathematical Definition of Soon™: {soon|1 month<soon<∞}

Another?!