Thread: Scheduled Downtime

Default Scheduled Downtime

So people are seeing a scheduled downtime for the server. Hopefully we see some fixes to the random stat wipes as well as logging into random accounts.

That and a new patch! gogo map editor. (Mac at a later time?)

Edit: I guess they are just trying to do a fix for the server issues with the US servers.

Default Re: Scheduled Downtime

WHOOOOOOOOO! PATCHPATCHPATCH!

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped - both for whatever balance changes are headed our way, and for the map editor!

I feel that the current maps have so many natural chokes that I really want to see if wider, more open maps would make Zerg too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by SaZun View Post
    So people are seeing a scheduled downtime for the server. Hopefully we see some fixes to the random stat wipes as well as logging into random accounts.

That and a new patch! gogo map editor. (Mac at a later time?)

Edit: I guess they are just trying to do a fix for the server issues with the US servers.
    I read Mac should be out 3-4 days after the patch.

---EDIT---

I tried logging in with my friends account because he was wondering if I had any bnet connection... Turns out I couldn't connect. I tried this at about midnight pacific time. So is this just part of the downtime or does his account just fail?
    Last edited by dynamiK-; 04-22-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaZun View Post
    as well as logging into random accounts.
    Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering why my initial profile said I had played 54 games already when I hadn't even played one.

Well the servers are back up. No wipe for my account. I actually have my old stats back as well as my original league haha. Correct account name and I didn't download a new update or install anything.

Moral of the story: False alarm, nothing to see here.

Moral of the story: False alarm, nothing to see here.
    This.

Expect something later today for sure though.

Closed.