View Poll Results: In what side are you on?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Alliance of Aiur

    6 15.79%
  • Demo Squad

    11 28.95%
  • The Irrelevants

    21 55.26%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 127

Thread: Archer vs Demo

  1. #101

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Women aren't interested in looks. They're interested in money. Don't underestimate my understanding of the situation.
    Hahahaha. This is why I love you. But you are very misinformed regarding the teeth, whether you choose to believe me or not. However, it’s not money I’m interested in... oh no... I’ve got greater plans. But that is for another time, and another place.


    Back with all gun's blazing.

  2. #102

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabimaru View Post
    Hahahaha. This is why I love you. But you are very misinformed regarding the teeth, whether you choose to believe me or not. However, itís not money Iím interested in... oh no... Iíve got greater plans. But that is for another time, and another place.
    Its either bad teeth or big ears.

    Or Camilla with both.

    Anyway, this is getting off track.

    A vote for DemolitionSquid is not a vote for Archer! That's all the incentive you should need.

  3. #103

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    A vote for DemolitionSquid is not a vote for Archer! That's all the incentive you should need.
    It shall be done.


    Back with all gun's blazing.

  4. #104
    Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,325

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    ... looks like Gifted isn't only one with a Roach up their ass...
    So.... I'm stuck-up and egotistical because I don't care about two people fighting over popularity?

    You know your gross misunderstanding of me is yet another reason I will not vote for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    We've got plans for a tournament actually.
    Awesome.

    Not like I'm good enough to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    Women aren't interested in looks. They're interested in money. Don't underestimate my understanding of the situation.
    I'm interested in both.

    More so looks first because I do not like ugly people.

    As well as personality. I must like their personality.

  5. #105

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    [QUOTE=Sarov;80574]So.... I'm stuck-up and egotistical because I don't care about two people fighting over popularity? ['quote]

    I was joking. As usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarov View Post
    I'm interested in both.

    More so looks first because I do not like ugly people.

    As well as personality. I must like their personality.
    More joking. Although its nice to know you admit to superficiality.

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,335

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Quote Originally Posted by Islandsnake View Post
    Muahahhaha
    If there ever IS an SCL tournament, Islandsnake will destroy everyone in 2010. D:

  7. #107

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Voted for DS.
    Always enjoying reading his opinion.
    Tally ho good sir!
    "The question that has haunted my every being has been answered.
    The future is not set, the choices are my own.
    How ironic, i see that i have no choice at all.
    I am a warrior...let the battle be joined!"

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,084

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    We should do this Poll Sticky until every member of SC:L has given his or her opinion and vote to declare the REAL winner...

    Preview: Archer 5 - Demo 11 - Irrelevants 19

  9. #109
    Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,325

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I was joking. As usual.
    And you should know that I'm too serious to realize someone was joking unless it is very obvious. And knowing how much you claim to hate everyone, I'm more inclined to take something like that as an insult.

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    More joking. Although its nice to know you admit to superficiality.
    So? And I'm supposed to be ashamed of that? Ashamed because I also take looks into consideration? What do you expect me to do, date someone who I don't find attractive?

    So what if I'm superficial, at least I'm not racist.

  10. #110

    Default Re: Archer vs Demo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarov View Post
    And you should know that I'm too serious to realize someone was joking unless it is very obvious. And knowing how much you claim to hate everyone, I'm more inclined to take something like that as an insult.



    So? And I'm supposed to be ashamed of that? Ashamed because I also take looks into consideration? What do you expect me to do, date someone who I don't find attractive?

    So what if I'm superficial, at least I'm not racist.
    Are you calling me racist? Cause it sounded like it.

    Also: I was joking. AGAIN. Like I always am.

    95% of everything I say is sarcastic tongue-in-cheek. Everyone should take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Similar Threads

  1. Demo! I know you're behind this!
    By ArcherofAiur in forum Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 03:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •