Thread: Bandwidth theft...

Maul's Avatar Member

Default Bandwidth theft...

...is serious business. Wait and see

Oh ffs this was meant to be in off topic, and it's bad enough as is. Self epic fail

Last edited by Maul; 04-15-2010 at 03:38 AM.
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir

Default Re: Bandwidth theft...

The irony of this thread exceeds 10001100101000

Quote Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
    The irony of this thread exceeds 10001100101000
    Over 9000?

Thanks for the laugh, Maul.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7699/commun1.png

He's lost his mind, quick, give him a key!

Maul has been publically infracted in violating the following rule:

Pictures of Pickard and Ryker are not allowed in the same post unless it involves the following situations: Awkward staring into each other's eyes moment, a vision of a squid destroying them, anything involving Q, Them speaking the ultimate word "Banana", a death scene from CSI, the fake episode where they attempt to find out how to use Psi Blades, Any scene where Gordy takes off his vision crescent moon thing, any scene that involves them trying to negociate with Kerrigan, that one episode where they met Duke and Zeratul in the bar, both of them being assaulted by a zergling with Phasers on "fun".
    This infraction bans you from being less funny than I (as proven by my horrible joke above, thus ensuring that you are more funny) and this post allows me to beat it with a horrible joke mechanic and involves many people not being able to get this minute of their life back.

If you are mad at me, please feel better as you look at this picture of a sun conure: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._on_finger.jpg
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Maul's Avatar Member

Haha Gifted, you've totally redeemed yourself in my eyes. How? Firstly, by doing your job properly last night, then not doing it Actually, you've probably caused me more embarrassment by letting this thread survive :P

Gifted - still my #1 poster <3
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir