Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cool Stalker trick

Default Re: Cool Stalker trick

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    So whats the exact key combo for this?

Is it shift + move + blink + move + move
    OR shift + move + move + move and then blink as they walk?

Cause it seems like the second one would cancel the move queue.
    You hold down shift for the entire sequence.

Then go move to cliff, click b then target other cliff, move inland.

The Mother of all Queens!

Thanks to Dynamik- for the signature!

I just tested it, its the first sequence. So sweet.

Move+blink+move

owow Im dumb lol

-_-.

As if Lost Temple wasn't enough of a paranoia-fest for Zerg with Terran tank drops, now I've got something else to be paranoid of :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrius View Post
    I wish they'd add some way to queue an unload command/transformation for transports and tanks/vikings. =\
    Sure you can. You can tell your tank to move to a specific location and then siege up. That was probably the thing that bugged me the most in BW^^
    Same applies for vikings, and it's great when you've just grouped a newly-spawned couple of vikings and are harassing with your existing army. You can "attack-ground" while they're in air, and shift-transform. That way the vikings that are on their way won't transform until they've reached the right location (while flying).

I've never tried the opposite: siegeing/transforming and then shift-moving somewhere, since you don't need to use shift for them to actually do it. You can just attack move while they're lifting off/unsieging and they'll follow that command as soon as they're done. I'm sure it works with shift though.

Damn I keep on watching Davie's video, it's so badass to watch those stalkers "portal" from cliff to cliff.

I've been doing this for weeks now - I'm really surprised you guys haven't seen this before

You don't even need to use shift... Just move them to the cliff and jump them

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

Quote Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
    I've been doing this for weeks now - I'm really surprised you guys haven't seen this before

~LoA
    Everyone does the cliff jumping. Its the queued mass cliff jumping that's important.

Yeah, the key is that when you have too many Stalkers to jump at once you set them in a queue to prevent a bunch of them getting left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post

~LoA
    When you have too many stalkers and you try to blink up a cliff only some of them will actually make it up the cliff but all of them will blink. So then you are stuck waiting for the cooldown on the stalkers that didn't make it. With Shift + Move + Blink + Move they will all make it in the base no matter now many you have.