Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So how did your placements matches go?

Default So how did your placements matches go?

1v1 Placement matches Dicussion!

I went 4-1, faced no platinum players sadly, and got 6pooled by a random zerg!

So im in gold for now anyway!! Kinda sad I didn't get put in plat, but I guess i'll get there old fashion way like I did last time

How did your matches go?
    "No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other."
    Be sure to check out the best #$*&#$ video game show ever Epileptic Gaming and the lastest episode on youtube NOW IN HD
    - Oh its a egg I wonder whats inside! =)

Default Re: So how did your placements matches go?

i only played random team so far, 4-1 also.. Its damn hard, because sometimes you get complete newbs on your team, vs actual arranged teams, which is how my one loss came about, vs some arranged team who was like 8-2 and quite good =[

Platinum div 4 in Random 2v2, took rank 1 for the night at 6-1 but im sure its gone now (just woke up)

btw, did you pick "vetern player" at the start? I think if you pick that and go 4-1, you'd of got into platinum.. but picking either of the other ones, puts you into lower leagues.

Oh crap good point I forgot to pick veteran

DAMNIT lol I want to start over +(((

Wait so are you saying random 2v2 ladders with AT 2v2? I wasn't aware of this or ever faced a AT team during random. It wasn't like that in wc3
    "No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other."
    Be sure to check out the best #$*&#$ video game show ever Epileptic Gaming and the lastest episode on youtube NOW IN HD

In 1v1 I played as Protoss. I won 5-0, was placed in Platinum Rank 16 Division 1.

I'm screwed now lol.

I was in Bronze, 2 pts away from rank 3 before the wipe.

I am NOT a platinum player. Maybe could hold ground in the rank 50s silver....so I'm expecting a whole lotta thrashing tonight when I get online

Grant you, it is exciting to say "Hey I made it to Plat!" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gritten View Post
    In 1v1 I played as Protoss. I won 5-0, was placed in Platinum Rank 16 Division 1.

I'm screwed now lol.

I was in Bronze, 2 pts away from rank 3 before the wipe.

I am NOT a platinum player. Maybe could hold ground in the rank 50s silver....so I'm expecting a whole lotta thrashing tonight when I get online

Grant you, it is exciting to say "Hey I made it to Plat!" lol

Lucky!!! Its good practice mate ;d At least you'll face people using real builds ;d

So I assume you picked veteran too? I have no clue what came over me when I picked the middle option -...- I think I was just in a hurry to play some 2v2 with my friend or something

Went 3-2 and was placed in a gold league. Before the wipe I initially placed copper before making my way up to gold.

Chose Experienced
    First game lost due to crash... fuckin BS
    Second game vs Zerg won
    Third game vs Terran won
    Fouth and Fifth game were vs same guy, he was Zerg... lost both to Hydras and Mutas

2-3 put me in Bronze Rank 19 Division 6.

At 3-4 now, Rank 5.

1v1 Silver, went 3-2 too. Lost sooo badly to a gold zerg lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandsnake View Post
    Oh crap good point I forgot to pick veteran

DAMNIT lol I want to start over +(((

Wait so are you saying random 2v2 ladders with AT 2v2? I wasn't aware of this or ever faced a AT team during random. It wasn't like that in wc3
    Yep, its not like War3; Random 2v2 and AT are combined now. Who knows if they are planning to keep it that way, or if its just that way for beta because teams are sparse (but it wasnt like that for War3 beta so who knows).. Either way, it is lame.. Like I said in another post, I lost a game last week vs Gifted and LoA because it paired me with some newb who tried bunkering up LoA only to die to 2 DTs, his whole base.. as terran! I tried to save but it was pointless/too late =[

Yeh, I think picking Veteran is the best way to promise getting into Gold/Platinum.

infernal's Avatar Junior Member

Hawent started yet will go for it later tonight must be mentally prepared first
    The INFERNALelf is coming for ya

no prisoners will be taken.

char code 330

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com