Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downtime 3/25/10

Default Downtime 3/25/10

Is anyone else still experiencing downtime? I try to log on but there is nowhere to put a password? Also my forum access is not working. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Total Posts : 3
    Send me a message if you want to game.

Default Re: Downtime 3/25/10

Read the message when you try to log in. They are doing maintenance and a new patch is out.

Well sometimes a server might be down and I can't log in but someone else can. The patch is out as i have downloaded and updated the client. Not sure about the servers though?

Dude it tells you right on the login screen.

That's the start. He wants the end.

The end is when the message is gone and you're able to log in.

Do you think they will reset the ladder right now?

Also if this is anything like WoW.. downtime for one does not mean downtime for all. Also most times in wow they POST an end time for downtime. I did not come here to figure out if it was down or not i came here to see if anyone else can log on. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Albuterol View Post
    Also if this is anything like WoW.. downtime for one does not mean downtime for all. Also most times in wow they POST an end time for downtime. I did not come here to figure out if it was down or not i came here to see if anyone else can log on. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
    WoW is split into different realms, SC2 is not its just a large network for each region so if its down for someone in a region you can be almost certain that it is down for everyone. This is beta, they probably don't have specific ETAs for the downtime right now. I'm sure they will after release though.

If the maintenance message is up and you can't log in, its still under maintenance.

If someone posts his/her username and password, I'll gladly check and see if it's up yet :P

By the way, on Starcraft 2 wiki, it says there will be an open beta. Yes, I know anyone can edit wiki, but it's been there for a while now, and officials tend to take down random changes people make. Only time will tell...