Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Mad bugs!!!

Default Re: Some Mad bugs!!!

They're bugs. Report them and they'll get fixed. There will always be bugs in any type of software, that includes StarCraft II. We just have to keep reporting them to get them fixed.

They're bugs - they need to be fixed. Is anyone reporting this to Blizzard btw?

I wonder if the vortex thing works on enemy archon warps too. I don't see why not.
    How about units being warped in via warp gates? Does the vortex disturb/cancel them? Could be a viable strat if vortex disturbs warp ins, no?
    KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0x View Post
    They're bugs. Report them and they'll get fixed. There will always be bugs in any type of software, that includes StarCraft II. We just have to keep reporting them to get them fixed.
    I don't have a Beta key, so I wonder how you report bugs...

Quote Originally Posted by protoswarrior View Post
    They're bugs - they need to be fixed. Is anyone reporting this to Blizzard btw?
    I hope this guy kohehd who uploaded most of the videos is doing so...

Quote Originally Posted by Carsickness View Post
    I wonder if the vortex thing works on enemy archon warps too. I don't see why not.
    How about units being warped in via warp gates? Does the vortex disturb/cancel them? Could be a viable strat if vortex disturbs warp ins, no?
    No, the problem wasn't the vortex canceling the Archon warp. There were some templars alongside with the Archon when the vortex was cast. After it finished the Archon had "magically" disappeared and the templars still were there...