Thread: [HD] Beta Footage, David Kim Defeated - 1080p, David Kim finally loses!

Default [HD] Beta Footage, David Kim Defeated - 1080p, David Kim finally loses!

David Kim Defeated - 1080p

David Kim is the red Terran

Video is still processing (as of this post), quality will get better within a couple hours. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for 1080p SC2 beta footage from now until release! I'll be releasing 1v1, 2v2, and FFA games. Some games will even be between users of this forum!

More Starcraft 2 beta videos here!

Default Re: [HD] Beta Footage, David Kim Defeated - 1080p, David Kim finally loses!

looks like nowdays he works better with the zerg, pretty good game.

Default Re: [HD] Beta Footage, David Kim Defeated - 1080p, David Kim finally loses!

Are we sure dayvie is david kim?

Either way, poor chap. Every time someone beats him, it's like the entire world cheers and gloats about it.

LoTuS's Avatar Junior Member

Even the greatest of players lose sometimes. Only means they'll learn from their mistakes and be even better, though looking at this vid that doesnt look like David Kim.

I'm pretty sure he was just testing new strats. Blizz doesn't pay him to win, they pay him to find out what works and what doesnt.

LoTuS's Avatar Junior Member

We all know now that a stalker build aint so hawt vs rine marauder medivac then

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

I can scarcely believe that's David Kim. Definitely one of his off games. For a second there, I thought the red player was Siccles.