Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Archon And Lurker Changes

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Archon And Lurker Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Twitter
    #StarCraft2 Archons and lurkers have so far been under utilized in internal games and it is being addressed.
    Looks like they're doing a lot of last minute tweaks.

Default Re: Archon And Lurker Changes

Trying to rebalance 2 units doesnt sound like last minute tweaks

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

I'm talking about all of the combined twitter updates recently.

Actually, instead of it being "more activity" it's more a case of "more public activity". This is consistently what's happened inside as I've been along for the ride through JD. It's just a matter that now it's being talked about.

If you think back to a few old posts of Karune mentioning "things change so often internally it almost doesn't make sense to post about them all" it's about spot on. Things are always happening internally, it's just nice to see they found a solid medium to communicate that to the public.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    Actually, instead of it being "more activity" it's more a case of "more public activity". This is consistently what's happened inside as I've been along for the ride through JD. It's just a matter that now it's being talked about.

If you think back to a few old posts of Karune mentioning "things change so often internally it almost doesn't make sense to post about them all" it's about spot on. Things are always happening internally, it's just nice to see they found a solid medium to communicate that to the public.
    This is good to hear. I like to think of it as information that's been tried and tested already, but they want to let the community know what they were thinking or have done.

If only someone had been able to foresee this Lurker problem. We could have told Blizzard months ago!

I think it would be neat if archons got some shield armor...

No other protoss has it so it would be unique, and it makes sense because they are supposed to be anti-light so that little extra armor might be just the ticket. Any extra little trick up their sleeve would be nice.

As for lurkers, i really wish they were lower in the tech tree, but oh well.

Aye, Archons have needed some more 'oomph' to them for a while. They're supposed to be roving balls of psychic destruction.

I vote for a passive AoE damage aura around them. Like the Demon Hunters ability in WC3 but doesnt need energy.

I still think beta is friday =)
    Starcraft Wire / Incgamers Staff
    http://starcraft.incgamers.com