Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SteelSeries Reveals StarCraft II Keyset for their Z-board Peripheral

Default SteelSeries Reveals StarCraft II Keyset for their Z-board Peripheral

Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Godless's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: SteelSeries Reveals StarCraft II Keyset for their Z-board Peripheral

If I was going to get a keyboard like that, I'd at least want them to spell Protoss correctly.

Default Re: SteelSeries Reveals StarCraft II Keyset for their Z-board Peripheral

Well, if there's a limitation of 6 letters, I'd understand, but it looks like they could fit it there. Or match the smaller font on other parts of the keyboard. I didn't catch that ^_^

Anyone got a guess what those three racial buttons are for?

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Ooooooh, a hotkey preview!!!

Also, my guess is the three racial lights are so you can have custom key setups for each race. You turn on the Zerg setting/light, and your custom Zerg keys are active.

EDIT: upon further inspection, i didn't notice before racial buttons under a "macro groups" category, i only saw the lights. I really have no idea what that will do.
    Last edited by SaharaDrac; 01-08-2010 at 03:07 PM.

MACRO!

yah I want to know who signed off on those prints. Im sure thiers an explaination for why they decided they couldnt fit one more letter in for one of the most important labels and how the buyers probably wont care.....but its a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherofAiur View Post
    MACRO!

yah I want to know who signed off on those prints. Im sure thiers an explaination for why they decided they couldnt fit one more letter in for one of the most important labels and how the buyers probably wont care.....but its a bad one.
    I'm a diehard fan and I don't care.

Archer will love this keyboard...MACRO!

And why not...it looks great. Nice design and functions but it only works for Wings of Liberty? (The name implied it)

Look up the definition of Z-boards when you can, you'll find a specific link in the article. It's a modular peripheral that allows you to attach different keysets to the base based on the game. Sincerely, not too much is different for an RTS like SC2, but if you look at their other FPS examples, you'll truly see how they change the setup.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Now I know how I will spend some money. I have 2 mouse pads, now I need the keyboard, mouse and maybe a headset since I have a new Creative Fatal1ty.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

My current keyboard is just blank, no letters on anything. I have zero problems with it. I'm actually type much faster, even though I was already a touch typist. If you're going to put down the money on something like that it's going to end up slowing you down in the end. Every second counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I want my name in bright yellow, to represent "Forum Douchebag."