Thread: Spoiler: REAL starcraft 2 ending inside

deadlock's Avatar Junior Member

Default Spoiler: REAL starcraft 2 ending inside

hey guys, so last night i met an actual blizzard employee at a bar and i plied him with Es to make him talkative and he told me the ending they had planned for starcraft 2.

THE ENDING:
    after some difficulty collecting the various artifacts, a combined force of terran, protoss and kerrigan's zerg assemble to place the artifacts in the ancient structure they were created to activate. the structure consequently obliterates the returned xel'naga in a burst of blue energy. when the blue glow subsides, to the dying strains of epic violins, the ragtag alliance stands victorious although not without great cost of friends and loved ones.

also, a betrayal will occur at some point
    writing rhymes in my captain's log, Black Star date
    mcs fake like Egyptian gods in Stargate

Default Re: Spoiler: REAL starcraft 2 ending inside

Quote Originally Posted by deadlock View Post
    hey guys, so last night i met an actual blizzard employee at a bar and i plied him with Es to make him talkative and he told me the ending they had planned for starcraft 2.

THE ENDING:
    after some difficulty collecting the various artifacts, a combined force of terran, protoss and kerrigan's zerg assemble to place the artifacts in the ancient structure they were created to activate. the structure consequently obliterates the returned xel'naga in a burst of blue energy. when the blue glow subsides, to the dying strains of epic violins, the ragtag alliance stands victorious although not without great cost of friends and loved ones.

Sounds reasonable.

Edit: Ive checked with my source and she says that this is part of the ending. Im trying to get more details but apparently one of the final levels has you following around a floating probe that has been tasked with archiving information around the temple for thousands of years. This probe is involved in the betrayal some how.
    Last edited by ArcherofAiur; 11-12-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlock View Post

THE ENDING:

Sounds too retarded to be true. Really, Terran and Protoss with Kerrigan? You'd think that they would have learned their lesson by now. Well if it is indeed true, I must say that Metzen failed me. Horribly.

He Be Trollin!

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Enough of these threads plz. Locked.