Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody still here?

Default Re: Anybody still here?

Quote Originally Posted by warrior6 View Post
    I remember the glory days of this forum when pimpest plays was a thing and then there was all those discussions on speculation of what sc2 will be like. Good times.
    To be honest, I donít think that anything Blizz crapped out could have lived up to the stories we imagined in our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mislagnissa View Post
    To be honest, I don’t think that anything Blizz crapped out could have lived up to the stories we imagined in our heads.
    There you are yet again with your "everything is crap" BS, Mislag....

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    There you are yet again with your "everything is crap" BS, Mislag....
    Tell me how you feel after Blizz writes new lore that retroactively ruins what you liked about SC2. If the SC IP isnít already dead, then thatís what theyíre inevitably going to do with it. Just as theyíve done for WC IP. Blizz has no coherent creative vision for any of their products and they donít care about maintaining continuity. Thatís become very obvious by now, if the devs didnít already spell it out in books and interviews. Iíve made my peace with that and Iíve moved on to other things.

Iím following new upcoming games like Immortal: Gates of Pyre and Liquidation: Echoes of the Past. Those seem like fun. Iím waiting for release.

I never said it was flawless, I merely tried to see what was good in it, in contrast to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I never said it was flawless, I merely tried to see what was good in it, in contrast to you.
    Blizzís mismanagement neatly destroyed everything that I saw was good. Just like every other franchise I ever bothered to invest in. Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien, He-Man, Starship Troopers, Lord of the Rings, blah. Iím burned out. I canít invest in anything anymore, because I know whoever is in charge is probably going to shit the bed in the foreseeable future.

Please stop harassing me. Thereís no point.

Blizz’s mismanagement neatly destroyed everything that I saw was good. Just like every other franchise I ever bothered to invest in. Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien, He-Man, Starship Troopers, Lord of the Rings, blah. I’m burned out. I can’t invest in anything anymore, because I know whoever is in charge is probably going to shit the bed in the foreseeable future.

Please stop harassing me. There’s no point.
    Similar to what so many on the battlenet forums say about you, since you never see good in any franchise, only the words out of your mouth, which you then never back up with anything.

It has been a while since last time: But yeah, I check this place from time to time.

Scientists measure a second as the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods
    of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine
    levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.
    Or the duration of 9,192,631,770 matches where David Kim crushes you head to head in StarCraft 2

*peeks in* Yeah, I'm around these parts from time to time. The Starcraft scene isn't as hot as it used to be, unfortunately.
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    *peeks in* Yeah, I'm around these parts from time to time. The Starcraft scene isn't as hot as it used to be, unfortunately.
    I imagine that the combination of ending support and the various controversies contributed to that. Iíve never been interested in MP tho

I imagine that the combination of ending support and the various controversies contributed to that. I’ve never been interested in MP tho
    You forget activities died long before support ended?