Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are you handling quarantine?

Default Re: How are you handling quarantine?

That sucks to hear, Blade. It only took a few months for it to turn to shit it seems. Ugh.

Where I am (Australia), the state I'm living in (Victoria) has seen a huge jump in cases over the past month and we're averaging over 300 cases/day. We're essentially the leper colony of our country at the moment with all our borders closed down and facemasks being mandatory when leaving the house or you get fined. I'm still good and working thankfully... for now.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

Sheliek's Avatar Member

Mentally, not too hot. Picked up a few handicraft skills over the last year though. Forgot about this place but was going through my old accounts attached to my various emails and making them more secure, thought I'd stop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheliek View Post
    Mentally, not too hot. Picked up a few handicraft skills over the last year though. Forgot about this place but was going through my old accounts attached to my various emails and making them more secure, thought I'd stop by.
    It's still good to see that you remembered though.

I have been stuck in my house since Feb 2020. Thankfully I can work from home so Iím not unemployed. Iíve gotten used to it, I guess. I didnít really leave the house except to commute to work anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mislagnissa View Post
    I have been stuck in my house since Feb 2020. Thankfully I can work from home so I’m not unemployed. I’ve gotten used to it, I guess. I didn’t really leave the house except to commute to work anyway.
    You're lucky then. Unlike you I have to step outdoors for work.