Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uanime1 Starcraft 2 Review

Default Re: Uanime1 Starcraft 2 Review

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I've seen enough evidence on the battlenet forums to see that if you did change, it wasn't enough. People can change, it doesn't mean they will change.
    I havenít been on battlenet in months. You donít know anything about my life or what Iíve been through. You donít know what abuses Iíve suffered, what scars I carry on my mind and body.

You donít know anything about me besides my distaste for Metzenís writing.

I too lived a life of mental abuse, Mislag. But when I talked to the people there, I didn't have this high and mighty mentality of "I'm always right, and everyone else on the planet are mental retards."

Guys, I created this thread as a discussion of Uanime1, not as an argument thread. Mislag, the only reason nobody knows about you besides your disliking Chris Metzen is because that's the only thing you ever talk about. Rag, you should know by now that no amount of arguing is going to change Mislag's mind. It's just not worth it. Leave it alone. It's just not worth it.
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    Guys, I created this thread as a discussion of Uanime1, not as an argument thread. Mislag, the only reason nobody knows about you besides your disliking Chris Metzen is because that's the only thing you ever talk about. Rag, you should know by now that no amount of arguing is going to change Mislag's mind. It's just not worth it. Leave it alone. It's just not worth it.
    Iím sorry. Iíll stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    All right.