Thread: Co-op Data Analyzed. Subject Abathur Present.

Default Co-op Data Analyzed. Subject Abathur Present.

Subject Abathur. Controls Roaches prominently. Can morph Roach Warren into Greater Roach Warren. Roaches can evolve into Vile, Corpser, and Ravager strains. Data also present for Lurker. Suggests specialization in burrowing units. Insufficient data for certainty.

Also controls new unit, "Symbiote." Symbiote attaches to other units, can control. Grants host unit new abilities. Carapace morphs armor to shield host unit. Spike Burst deals damage to enemies in area of effect. Stab deals high single damage to target enemy. Symbiote can be upgraded, grant host detection, increase potency of abilities. Symbiotes can abandon host at any time, transfer to new host.

Subject Abathur also able to evolve Creep Tumors, unlock Ensnare ability.

Unknown if Subject Abathur present in field. Example set by Broodmother Zagara and Queen of Blades suggests likelihood. Data for Abathur ability "Spawn Locust" present. Suggests ability based on Zerus mission.

Also present, some data for Subject Nova. Deemed irrelevant, unimportant. Subject Nova highly inferior to Subject Abathur save for more aesthetically pleasing mammary glands. Easily solved through continued evolution.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Default Re: Co-op Data Analyzed. Subject Abathur Present.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    Subject Nova highly inferior to Subject Abathur save for more aesthetically pleasing mammary glands. Easily solved through continued evolution.
    Abathur with boobs, please...Yes, we need Boobathur!

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!