Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

  1. #1

    Default [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Lacking both purity of form and essence, how did Kerrigan become a Xel Naga? Or, seeing as Ouros claimed the cycle ended, DID she become Xel Naga? If not then how could she have defeated Amon?
    Aaand sold.


    Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

    Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

    The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

  2. #2

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Lacking both purity of form and essence, how did Kerrigan become a Xel Naga? Or, seeing as Ouros claimed the cycle ended, DID she become Xel Naga? If not then how could she have defeated Amon?
    It's like this:

    The ORIGINAL Xel'Naga plan was to seed worlds, and have the planet evolve, thus allowing species to be born that way. Thus ALL life, even terrans, were created (albeit indirectly) by the Xel'Naga.

    The Protoss had the better purity of form, but then Amon came to Aiur and uplifted them, thus tainted the Protoss and therefore they no longer had the purity of form. The terrans were thus left as the only race that had not been touched by the Xel'Naga DIRECTLY, and thus while the purity of form wasn't ideal, it was there nonetheless. The primal Zerg in her took care of the purity of essence part, and you can go from there.

  3. #3

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    It's like this:

    The ORIGINAL Xel'Naga plan was to seed worlds, and have the planet evolve, thus allowing species to be born that way. Thus ALL life, even terrans, were created (albeit indirectly) by the Xel'Naga.

    The Protoss had the better purity of form, but then Amon came to Aiur and uplifted them, thus tainted the Protoss and therefore they no longer had the purity of form. The terrans were thus left as the only race that had not been touched by the Xel'Naga DIRECTLY, and thus while the purity of form wasn't ideal, it was there nonetheless. The primal Zerg in her took care of the purity of essence part, and you can go from there.
    No longer had purity of form? What are you talking about? The protoss never lost their purity of form. They were deemed a failure due to a lack of essence, not because of their purity of form.

  4. #4

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
    Lacking both purity of form and essence, how did Kerrigan become a Xel Naga? Or, seeing as Ouros claimed the cycle ended, DID she become Xel Naga? If not then how could she have defeated Amon?
    Magic...no wait, it's space magic. More sophisticated you know.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.


    _______________________________________________

  5. #5

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turalyon View Post
    Magic...no wait, it's space magic. More sophisticated you know.
    There's no such thing called space magic. It's just tech we can't currently explain with the scientific terms we know today

  6. #6

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    There's no such thing called space magic. It's just tech we can't currently explain with the scientific terms we know today
    Dude, it's Blizzard. Totally space magic.
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

  7. #7

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    for me it is obvious it will take the terran psionic potential as a substitute for the Protoss, for the representation of form. xelnaga Union in Terran / Zerg primal. something that I liked is that the prophecies were basically an illusion of Ouros

  8. #8

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    It was the will of the Force! I mean Ouros!
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

  9. #9

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    Dude, it's Blizzard. Totally space magic.
    More like they're too lazy to explain anything, I call that gross negligence

  10. #10

    Default Re: [Spoiler] How did Kerrigan... ?

    Because Kerrigan is the mary sue super god.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
  2. Well if Kerrigan will still be Kerrigan in HotS...
    By Crazy_Jonny in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:55 AM
  3. Inception 2 Spoiler
    By Jabber Wookie in forum Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:28 PM
  4. **Spoiler Warning** the ending ??
    By gwoodkid in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
  5. WotLK SPOILER
    By ALFM09 in forum Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •