Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Easter Eggs

Anyone find one? Here's my submission.

SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Fly to the bottom left of the "Steps of the Rite" mission.

diablo
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9b6nw885mm...0Void.jpg?dl=0
    starwar

jurasick world
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aboard the spear of Adun, click the Pylon behind Artanis repeatedly.
    There's a smoker in the level where you control Kerrigan and Artanis (same model as you see in the mission where Kerrigan is searching Mobeis' buildings in WoL).

Found one I didn't quite get - fly to the far bottom-left corner of the map in "Steps of the Rite."

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    Found one I didn't quite get - fly to the far bottom-left corner of the map in "Steps of the Rite."
    I mentioned that one earlier in the thread. It's a reference to the new mad max movie.

Ah, my bad. Did the pylon thing - what's it mean?

In any screen before the missions, double click on the "hostile forces detected" reading in the upper-right.
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 11-18-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Don't have a cow here, but there's a beefy dood hiding in the game.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

That tauren will help with base defence on brutal. Thanks