Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Polygon Article just went up about Future of SC2

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: Polygon Article just went up about Future of SC2

Quote Originally Posted by KaiseStratosTygo View Post
    Because it's content that should have already been in the game, having paid at least 120+ for one game (all of SC2)

And no, it's not "entitled" I hate that word and would wish that it was BANNED from the english language with the punishment of eternal torture.

that's the EZPZ shill excuse to defend corporate scumbaggery and not making full games on release or charging for extra things when you've already split the game up into three hefty priced installments

Seriously, that argument has no merit to it whatsoever.

every time I see that I wish the government would send jackbooted thugs to kidnap that person and make them "vanish"
    Screwing over loyal fans by making us pay 120 dollars over time is a dick move, but it's completely unrelated to DLC. Why exactly should a Nova mini campaign have been released with SC2? It has nothing to do with the rest of the story.

If they don't want to release full games, fuck them.

I won't buy DLC and I will complain about it, whether others agree or not. unless it's a full fledged expansion pack it's shit and the company deserves the derision it gets.

people can whine and stick up for the company about how haaaaaard it is to make games these days, and all the other excuses these companies make.

I am physically unable to give a shit about how "difficult it is" to make a video game when you are a multi-million dollar company that get's a near endless stream of cash from WoW.

And after seeing LotV and it's cinematics, (and knowing the idiotic decisions and sometimes LACK of decisions made in MP) I would suggest waiting for a big 'ole price drop on this game

And I just learned there was only 19 regular missions.

holy shit, that is like the trifecta of bad.

Bad MP
    Low amount of Campaign missions
    In some aspects a worse story than the other two.. (IN SOME ASPECTS)

I'm going to wait until this shit is 10 bucks, fuck this.
    It's really going to be that bad? I'll still buy it soon for the sake of it all, but I'd wish you'd quit criticizing it as a total failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Screwing over loyal fans by making us pay 120 dollars over time is a dick move, but it's completely unrelated to DLC. Why exactly should a Nova mini campaign have been released with SC2? It has nothing to do with the rest of the story.
    Because paying for a mini campaign is bullshit.

and i'll stick to that 'till I die.

I do not support DLC, unless it's full expansion packs, especially seeing how bad all three of these campaigns were.

Options I support:
    Free mini campaign
    OR
    Included with Game (if it takes longer so be it, I'm surprisingly patient these days)
    OR
    Don't bother, go make more WoW trash if you're cash strapped -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    It's really going to be that bad? I'll still buy it soon for the sake of it all, but I'd wish you'd quit criticizing it as a total failure.
    You will never get that wish.

because what I saw made me legitimately upset.

TOTAL FAILURE

I no longer consider SC2 canon, i'm going the route of the Undermind, and will just pretend SC2 was a goofy alternate universe where everyone was drinking bleach

While I agree that SC2 should be banished to the bleach drinking universe, there's no point in going all up in arms about Nova's thing. To be honest, I'd take a decent game like Ghost was supposed to be. If that had come out, even with "outdated" graphics, it would be acceptable. As is, maybe they've got some cool idea for her, like a plot Metzen couldn't do.

That's the thing that really bothers me about games these days. Or gamers, technology, whatever you want to blame. People expect games to be graphical powerhouses, when to me games like Mega Man and Star Fox SNES are purely gorgeous. Sometimes I can't even tell why people are saying a game has bad graphics. Like, I seriously can't tell at all. I mean, if a game is fun to look at, then it doesn't really matter how many pixels it is, y'know? But then all these developers get caught up in the HD craze, adding a lot of graphical power that will add pretty much zero extra enjoyability to my gaming experience.
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

Because paying for a mini campaign is bullshit.
    Kinda like how they split Sc2 into 3 parts? (Couldn't resist opening that old chestnut again.)
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

You will never get that wish.

because what I saw made me legitimately upset.

TOTAL FAILURE

I no longer consider SC2 canon, i'm going the route of the Undermind, and will just pretend SC2 was a goofy alternate universe where everyone was drinking bleach
    I feel you're taking this too emotionally.