Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absurd Game

Default Absurd Game

Gonna let the thread title speak for itself.

Absurd.SC2Replay
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Re: Absurd Game

What's the jist?

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Absurdity happens.

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Not enough information for me to bother then. Sorry.

Meh. I uploaded to amuse people; it's no loss of mine if you don't care.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

You realize that for less than the effort of typing that, you could've given me a quick description of it?

And for all the time you're spending checking this thread and replying to me, you could just watch it.

It's the principle - why ask for a description of a video that was just linked? Watch it or don't, care or don't. If you don't care, fine. If you do, just watch it already.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

It takes far longer to load the game, provide log-in information and find authenticator code, then find the replay, then load the replay, then fast forward to the good parts of the replay, than it just to simply say "cannon rush" or "void ray cheese".

But, clearly, for some reason, this where you've decided to stand for your version of truth and justice so oh well.

When I post replays, I leave a description because, in addition to providing entertinament, I want to help people make a decision whether its worth their time or not. But, I guess that's just me.
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 11-01-2015 at 01:23 PM.

I end up losing my base and rebuilding it in the ruins of his. And that's just part of it.

If you don't want to watch the damn replay, then just don't watch the damn replay. If you wanna watch it, then watch it. It's that simple. Or, apparently, you can not watch it in favor of spending two hours complaining that I don't tell you what happens. I just presumed it would be funnier for folks to watch the game and enjoy the craziness not knowing what to expect. But I guess that's just stupid of me.
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 11-01-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Drake, adding a description to a link is like a story summary on the back of a book. Just enough to catch people's intention, not enough to spoil.
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.