Thread: [SPOILERS] LotV Opening Mission

Default [SPOILERS] LotV Opening Mission

This is a pretty badass video. Now with 100% less commentary, thanks to Rangnorak!

Also, Brood War-era Queens!

The oriinal Eurogamer player is commenting through out the video, at the request of Blizzard (probably to retain the game's "freshness" upon release), so don't send too much hate his way.

Last edited by Visions of Khas; 10-17-2015 at 06:33 PM.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

Default Re: [SPOILERS] LotV Opening Mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca0WkXyZ24g

Here, VoK.

If you want one WITHOUT commentary to hear what they're saying, use this

Sheliek's Avatar Member

So he said he'd have a writeup of overall campaign impressions for the four missions he played up 'early [this] week'. Thursday (at minimum) is early, apparently.

the backlash on his commentary during the video may have made eurogamer make a ruling not to do anymore followup.

Sheliek's Avatar Member

The people complaining about that must not have listened to the first minute of commentary where he explained it.

But if that is the case, the unending entitlement of the internet generation has ruined yet another good thing.

yeah, but at least he knew to some degree how to play; the other [uncommented video] the guy foolishly focuses one spine crawler at a time, throwing zealots into the meatgrinder. He also said he was going to write about it, so im not too let down by it. it is making me really eager to get my hands on the game.

Sheliek's Avatar Member

On the plus side, the uncommentated one looked to be on a higher difficulty, based on the unit groups. I'd have to side-by-side some screenshots, but at a glance, seemed to be.

Also, fully aware I'm being entitled, but not malignantly so. I'm just looking forward to any vid/writeup because I am sad, sad indivijul. And I have nothing better to do since the let's play is on hold while I script WoL/HotS. LotV is no longer blind because it'd be hard to do that and dive into the editor to see all that sexy, sexy cut content.
    Last edited by Sheliek; 10-21-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspelli View Post
    On the plus side, the uncommentated one looked to be on a higher difficulty, based on the unit groups. I'd have to side-by-side some screenshots, but at a glance, seemed to be.

Also, fully aware I'm being entitled, but not malignantly so. I'm just looking forward to any vid/writeup because I am sad, sad indivijul. And I have nothing better to do since the let's play is on hold while I script WoL/HotS. LotV is no longer blind because it'd be hard to do that and dive into the editor to see all that sexy, sexy cut content.
    It doesn't look like on harder difficulty. The person playing it doesn't seemed to be as skilled though