Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LotV Data Hidden in Patch

Default Re: LotV Data Hidden in Patch

Yay no arbiters.

seriously considering passing on Legacy, every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    As you wish. There's also the Cyclone, but that's it and we've seen that in previews.

Sweet. Apparently there's more, though. Care to show all of these, as well:
    - ''Archon upgrade''
    - ''Firegate'' (resemble the Hots shuttle)
    - Replicant (Disruptor button is different)
    Source:
    http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19288908767

Oh, and could you please post the Cyclone and Disruptor BTNs as well, if possible? I don't have access to the game files currently but would like to see those.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

Sheliek's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by KaiseStratosTygo View Post
    Yay no arbiters.

Arbiter was in as of July. A leak came out around Gamescom that mentioned Arbiters as a void ray variant, as well as corsairs and the UI they revealed a week or two ago. So, given they called those two things, and this is only AC stuff, arbiter's in campaign at least.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiseStratosTygo View Post
    Yay no arbiters.

Keep in mind this is only from Allied Commanders: if Arbiters are in the campaign, I won't find them. I've looked for Campaign-related stuff, no go.

- ''Archon upgrade''
    - ''Firegate'' (resemble the Hots shuttle)
    - Replicant (Disruptor button is different)
    Searching just by buttons, found actually quite a few "dark" variants of existing units. So we now have the Dark Archon and the "dark" Archon. This also means, strictly speaking, we have a Dark Zealot.

SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Daaarrk arrrrrchons yeeeaaaaaaaah

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Those icons have literally been there since WOL was released. Frigate Is just development name for the Shuttle.

*shrug* Dood asked. Though that does make me question why they made these "dark" protoss and then never used them.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Sheliek's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    *shrug* Dood asked. Though that does make me question why they made these "dark" protoss and then never used them.
    If you toggle the Dark Protoss upgrade on a player, I believe the icons change to those ones as well, but I haven't toyed around with that particular upgrade (other than dissecting how it works for reasons) in a couple years.

all those dark protoss were used in Wings of Liberty or Hots when kerrigan is taking on Narud. the semi taldarim

Sheliek's Avatar Member

It's a stretch, and I'll find out in a month anyway, but I figure multiplayer stuff is in there too. Is the HERC still kicking around anywhere? I need the model for a project. If it's not, modified Swann Marauder will do, but the HERC would require little-to-no tweaks.

I know the Warhound made it into HotS' campaign, so if the HERC was programmed into any missions, odds are it's in campaign. The Guardian and Devourer were cut early on in the campaign, still made a cameo in the Umojan Lab (Devourer) and Zerus (Guardian), and both are fully functional in the editor. Seems likely HERC's in, but I'd like to make a mock-up for Swann sooner rather than later if possible.