Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LotV Data Hidden in Patch

Default Re: LotV Data Hidden in Patch

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    As you wish. There's also the Cyclone, but that's it and we've seen that in previews.

Care to reupload this pic? Looks like it went down for using too much bandwith. x)

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

Hang on, I'll make a full master image of all of it.

Also for fun, included the Nullifier, the prototype Sentry during beta.

Units.png
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 10-10-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    Hang on, I'll make a full master image of all of it.
    I'll make a backup for ya once it's up, just in case.
    Arcturus Mengsk did nothing wrong. Tarsonis is just a conspiracy theory.

As I work on Kerrigan's AC abilities for the Wiki... the devs were really lazy with her. Almost half of Kerrigan's AC abilities are upgrades for her personally, and most of them are ripped right from HotS - Leaping Strike, Fury, Psionic Shift, a variant of Crushing Grip, Malignant Creep, and two separate abilities that power up Leaping Strike and increase her energy regen. Everything else is an "Unlock new unit/upgrades" thing. The only new abilities she has are Assimilation Aura, which is an activated ability that causes killed enemies to drop resources for a short time, and Mutating Carapace, which gives her temporary HP buffs as she attacks.

Looking at it all, not only did they just recycle her HotS abilities for AC and then tack on some "unlock new unit" stuff, but they didn't even pick good/fun ones - Leaping Strike and Psionic Shift suck, Malignant Creep is meh, the Crushing Grip stun is meh, and the passive power-ups are boring. Where's Apocalypse? No Improved Overlords or Automated Extractors? I've even give her Chain Lightning and Infest Broodlings. Zagara got all the fun stuff, Spawn Banelings, Mass Frenzy (her take on Wild Mutation), drop pods.
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 10-11-2015 at 01:44 PM.

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Hey now. Malignant creep is great in certain contexts. They weren't gonna completely redo her abilities for this, obviously. Still, a little better choice wouldn't have hurt. Ah well, at least aberrations finally get the upgrades I've been lusting after if you choose Zagara.
    Arcturus Mengsk did nothing wrong. Tarsonis is just a conspiracy theory.

I was actually hoping we might get some of her original abilities back that were gonna feature in her Battle Focus mechanics, where you chose between different locked skillsets.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

One more thing to share, dunno if this has ever been noticed - the old Nomad had a portrait done, and its portrait textures have a funny thing in them.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Found this model in the editor. Spoiler tagged it: it's visible in the trailers, but isn't immediately obvious.

Hidden Content:
    So yeah, Artie's nerve cords are severed (another model has them intact) and he has Zeratul's gauntlet. He's turning to the dark side.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

The_Blade's Avatar Administrator

Holy fucking shit!

Spoiler:

Hidden Content:
    Zeratul dies when he fights Artanis after the Khala Protoss go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Blade View Post
    Holy fucking shit!

Spoiler:

Hidden Content:
    Zeratul dies when he fights Artanis after the Khala Protoss go insane!
    FUCK ME, WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO CLICK ON SPOILERS.

Also wait how do we know that for sure?
    Last edited by Undeadprotoss; 10-27-2015 at 10:59 PM.