Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Happy Thread

Default The Happy Thread

As you know, I am a female on the internet. I have very fragile emotions. In a demonstration of said characteristic, allow me to provide an example.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.........

That said, I am sad. Someone cheer me up.
    "Seeing Fenix once more perplexes me. I feel sadness, when I should feel joy."
    - Artanis.

Default Re: The Happy Thread

Oooh, geek and sundry. I know deese guys.

Anybody else feel like slapping Wil Wheaton? Not like a hard slap or anything, but like a little, repeated, "aren't you so precious?" kind of slap.
    - Artanis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    Oooh, geek and sundry. I know deese guys.

Anybody else feel like slapping Wil Wheaton? Not like a hard slap or anything, but like a little, repeated, "aren't you so precious?" kind of slap.
    Wil is apparently the poster child for Bipolar. Some people find him a bit hard to work with.

"Where there's a Wheaton, there's a 1."

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    Wil is apparently the poster child for Bipolar. Some people find him a bit hard to work with.

"Where there's a Wheaton, there's a 1."
    Really? He hides it well.
    - Artanis.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Okay, I already feel bad. Here, have a cookie:

Last edited by TheEconomist; 10-02-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

That's the vid that got me hooked on that series. Not sure it'll make people happy though, at least not past the first minute or two lol

I'm not really into that Gradius, but thanks. I've been listening to some girlish new age (Delerium) so I think I feel better now.

And thanks for the cookie, Econ, though I'm more thankful you got rid of whatever it was before that. Knowing you, it was probably something scary.
    - Artanis.

It was a diamond earring (because shiny things make women happy) and a joke about how the matriarchy always forces us oppressed men to make women happy when the problem is with themselves. It was harmless, but it brings 'social justice' parody into both of our 'safe places' so I removed it In case, it doesn't go without saying, I do not think any of that applies to you, just a joke.

I've been listening to some girlish new age (Delerium) so I think I feel better now.
    I like Delerium, it's not necessarily purely girlish, they've got some decent weight lifting tracks. All though the semi-orgasm singing in some of them can be inappropriately arousing at times
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 10-03-2015 at 05:32 AM.