Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy of the Void Protoss Campaign Units Variations - Suggestions/Speculation

Default Re: Legacy of the Void Protoss Campaign Units Variations - Suggestions/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Alex06 View Post
    You posted that Sentient Robot idea of BlizzForums, right? Because so many ideas from those forums made it in SC2. I recall coming up with the name "Brutalisk" for a Zerg unit that's larger than the Ultralisk, back in April of 2007, and then lo-and-behold, WoL ships with one such unit. That's only the first that comes to mind, because I recall reading quite a few ideas and then seeing them pop up in the game later on (Another example: Nova and Spectres appearing in SC2).
    I don't actually recall to be honest, but I know that sometimes Blizzard does borrow fan ideas, or snippets of them, and incorporates them into their games. This isn't a bad thing IMO, quite the opposite.

I also kinda wish they would polish up and introduce some of the units they've made in the past but never released (like the Terran Bunker transforming into a giant Zerg monster with guns on its back). Even if it's just for custom maps...! Give us ze Reavers and ze Archons!
    I've fought for the Terran revolution, I've seen the promise of the Protoss, and now I'm ready to join the might of the Swarm...

Default Re: Legacy of the Void Protoss Campaign Units Variations - Suggestions/Speculation

I don't know how I feel about borrowed ideas. It seems...well, cheap, somehow. Or maybe I'm just jealous because they never took an idea from me.

Hey, Blizzard! Name something Terran dullahan! Because Irish!

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    Hey, Blizzard! Name something Terran dullahan! Because Irish!

You're Irish? That explains why your tastes are so confusing; you're always inebriated.

Lol, no, I actually don't drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    Lol, no, I actually don't drink.
    Malarkey. I'd sooner believe in Leprechauns than a sober Irishman.

Quote Originally Posted by Alar View Post
    I don't actually recall to be honest, but I know that sometimes Blizzard does borrow fan ideas, or snippets of them, and incorporates them into their games. This isn't a bad thing IMO, quite the opposite.
    Guess what? Before Sc2 was even announced, I off-handedly commented that a sequel to Starcraft would do well even if it had crappy story-telling.... I guess you all have me to blame.

(I'm joking)
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalyon View Post
    Guess what? Before Sc2 was even announced, I off-handedly commented that a sequel to Starcraft would do well even if it had crappy story-telling.... I guess you all have me to blame.

(I'm joking)
    Time to test if you weigh as much as a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalyon View Post

(I'm joking)
    That's because Blizzard gambled too many people would get addicted to the multiplayer. And you said that the storytelling was not a COMPLETE failure.

I don't like the new corsair.

Here's what I did:

corsair.jpg

I swear to Tassadar, that if there aren't Arbiters in this game, I will create a doomsday device and freeze the entire planet in a massive planetary stasis field, for eternity.